Chapter 27

YALL NOT READY FOR THIS!!!! 😁 get me to 65votes tonight and I'll update TONIGHT, I PROMISE ❤️ sorry for the wait

___________

"Yo, Who the hell is this" Cam harshly said as he climbed in his truck.

"Nigga who you think!"

"Where the fuck my brother at?" No matter what him and Tommy had going on that was still his brother. And his well being was still his concern. From the picture that was sent to him he could tell it was Tommy and Candice, they were obviously locked up in some dark ass room. A masked man with a gun stood beside both of them while they sat on the floor.

"If I don't get my shit by the end of the week both these mfs gone be in the nearest river, floating"

Cam scrunched his face up "fuck you mean by dat?"

"Exactly What I said, I'm actually being generous right now. I could've said I want my shit with in 2 days but ima give you until Sunday. Either my 3 kilos of coke or my 60gs" and with that the man hung up the phone. No less than 25 minutes Cam was pulling up to his dad's house, Rico trailed him there. He did 70 the whole way.

He hopped out not caring to wait on Rico he walked pasted the Butler not bothering to speak.

"Yo, pops?"

"POPS" he yelled making his way up the steps.

"I'm right here, fuck you so lo-"

"Look at this shit" he walked over to his dad handing him his phone. Terrance immediately became furious matching his son's mood.

"Who the fuck sent this?"

Cam shrugged "I called the number and they talking about some 60gs or 3 kilos of coke by the end of this week"

Terrance wasn't worried about that, he could easily up 60gs. That was chump change to him he was worried about his son right now.

Cam and Rico stood side by side looking at Terrance waiting on a response. Rico also worked for Terrance, he was heavy in the streets and if needed he was gonna step for Terrance if that's what it came down to. Cam was like his brother and if he had a problem so did Rico!

"Call up ya Uncle Mac let em know what it is. I'm finna get Bino to track this damn number"

Cam got right on it calling up his Uncle Mac. He explained what was going on from top to bottom, making sure not to leave nothing out. Mac was on the way and best believe he wasn't coming by himself.

***
"I got Bino tracking that number right now! I wanna do this shit tonight" Terrance said opening the door for Mac. Mac walked in and behind him was 3 of the most hardest niggas they hung around. Uncle Dave, Uncle Lester and Greg. Uncle Dave and Lester was Mac and Terrance Uncle but Greg was their brother. Everybody that as apart of this cartel was kin to eachother, no outsiders at all.

"The faster he get that for us the faster we can get onat" Uncle Lester said. He was ready to up on anybody for his nephew. That's just the way they was in this family, if you fucked with one best believe it was about 10 more mfs ready to show out.

Bino came in the livingroom "I got the address"

"Come wit it then" Terrance said

"It's 2364 Zane Dr"

Terrance stood up strapping his bulletproof vest over his chest "somebody gps dat address, Camron call up that mfa and tell him we can do this tonight"

Cam pulled out his phone doing as his father said "Got my shit?"

"Yea mfa, I do where you wanna meet up at?"