Chapter 25

Excuse any mistakes!

______
"Nigga yo ass can not do that!"

I looked over at my cousin JT, he laughed shaking his head.

"Why can't this nigga ever just play the game?" I laughed looking at JT.

My cousin Kenny smacked his lips throwing his cards down on the table "cause yo ass always cheating"

I smacked my lips "nigga that's a fair play, I can put a spaid on top of dat" I argued back.

"Nigga fuck you and this wack ass game"

Me and JT looked at eachother and laughed. Ever since we was kids Kenny never could take a L.

I looked over at him "you just mad cause I was finna beat dat ass" JT dapped me up while still laughing.

Kenny looked up trying to hold back his laugh "nigga I don't care about upping no punk ass 300" We was playing Spades for money. Everybody put in 300 and who ever won got the other players money.

"Igh den nigga let's start over and play for 500"

He shrugged giving me dap "bet"

JT gathered up all the cards and began shuffling them.

"Ay, I know I'm not tripping. Who the hell is dat" Ricky came up to us eating on a plate full of food. Everybody got that one annoying ass cousin in they family, and that was Ricky.

"Who?" Kenny asked.

"Over there sitting with Natilee kids, in the black lil dress"

I looked over to where he was pointing at "I know damn well that ain't no kin to us looking like that. All these mfs ugly"

"Dat is nigga, that's Aunti Nicki daughter" Kenny said.

I smacked my lips looking over at him "nigga no it is not"

Ricky sucked on his chicken bone "dumb ass never know what you talking about"

"Dat is Aunti Nicki daughter, that's the one that just graduated. She got a daughter around her somewhere too"

"Nigga she came with me. That ain't no damn Aunti Nicki daughter"

Kenny eyes got big "oh she fa you?"

I grabbed the cards JT placed in front of me "nigga is this ass whooping for you"

"What happened to Candice?" JT asked.

I looked up from my cards "damn y'all here to integrate me or is y'all gone play the damn game?"

***
Half way into the game Kenny bitched out like he always did. We ended the game and was just sitting, talking our shit and catching up. It was going on 8:30 which means it was getting dark. Everybody was in the back yard from the kids to the grown ups. We had one big ass family, but it wasn't just my daddy side of the family it was some of my mama people too. Before my mama passed her and my daddy relationship was like Bonnie and Clyde. My mama people loved the fuck out of my daddy and to this day still fuck with him.

"Here they come with the bullshit" Kenny spoke as he seen Uncle Mac pulling his truck into the back yard. It was all type of fireworks on the back of his truck. These niggas took 4th of July very serious, for what reason I don't know why.

"and I ain't helping " I quickly got up making my way over to Nayomi. She was sitting on the lounge couch talking to my lil cousins. She looked real cute. I sat next to her wrapping my arm around her waist listening to they conversation.