45

Enjoy!!! 🥰 excuse any mistakes _______

Whaddup baby" Cam came strolling in the room. Both Nayomi and Taylor looked up from the computer.

"Sup ugly ass" he smirked towards Taylor making his way into the bathroom.

Taylor sarcastically grinned back "what's up you ugly mother fucker" she shook her head once the bathroom door closed.

"You just had to go get pregnant by his big head ass" Nayomi quickly hopped on her covering her mouth, Taylor looked up at her like she was crazy "girl if yo don't get off me"

Nayomi held a serious look on her face "you talking to loud"

Taylor scrunched her face up "bitch I know-" she was interrupted by Nayomi covering her mouth again. Her head shot towards Cam as he came out the bathroom"fuck y'all on, some freaky deaky shit?"

Taylor swatted at Nayomi's hands "get this crazy ass girl off me"

Nayomi stood from off the bed helping Taylor up "I'm about to walk her out, she was bout ready to leave anyway"

Taylor gave her that bitch you know you lying look. She stood up grabbing her purse and food she had brought over. Once they made it to the door Taylor began rambling through her purse looking for her keys "you gone tell him right?"

"You gone mind yo business right"

Taylor found her keys looking up at Nayomi. She widely grinned and grabbed a hold to Nayomi's belly "awwwwn god mommy can't wait to meet you Pooh!"

Nayomi quickly swatted her hand away "BYE!" She sternly spoke looking directly in Taylor's eyes. She frowned in her face "girl who you think you is? Acting like somebody mama"

She stuck her tongue out "Ah, you is!" She laughed and rushed off the porch before Nayomi could get to her. Nayomi flicked her off and watched as she got in her car. She didn't shut the door until her friend pulled off.

Cam was messing with his game when she returned in the room "I texted you and asked did you want me to bring something back to eat"

"I know" was all she said.

He stopped messing with his game and looked over at her "you not hungry?"

She shook her head as she continued to study "you cool?" He asked. She simply nodded.

He blew his breath growing frustrated, he had brought a new piece for his game but couldn't figure out how to hook it up. He gave up and just popped in 2k, he grabbed his controller and sat at the foot of the bed.

"What chu doing on that?"

"Studying for this damn ACT, I forgot all about it" Nayomi answered.

Cam smirked "I gotta 21 on mines"

Nayomi smacked her lips "yeah right"

Cam mouth dropped "damn you think I'm dumb?"

Nayomi didn't say nothing "that's crazy" he shook his head.

"I don't believe you scored that high"

Cam began picking his team "that's not even high, that's the average score"

Nayomi smacked her lips "well you know what I mean"

The game was starting and Cam was slowly tuning her out "What ever you say baybay, whatever you say"

Cam really did score a 21 on his ACT. He was never dumb he was actually a smart kid in high school. He went to SEMO for 1 year and dropped out. The whole university thing wasn't for him. The money wasn't an issue at all it just wasn't for him. Instead he came home and went to Community college for 2 years, he Majored in Business Management.