Chapter 22

Cam POV
WEEK LATER

I sat in our section as the music blasted through out the club. Smoke filled the air like we was in one big ass hot box. It was all types of stripper bitches in here tonight.

"This shit hittin" Rico harshly said while looking at the blunt. I just kept smoking on what I had in my hand. We had met up at the club to celebrate one of our friends birthday, his name was Patty.

"Look at the nigga" Rico laughed seeing Patty getting a lap dance from 2 thick strippers. I laughed it off, shit if it was my birthday I'd be on the same shit. It was a bunch of niggas Patty invited but I just stayed to myself in the section with Rico. If I ain't know you I ain't know you, it was a simple "what's up" and I'd keep it pushing.

I took the last 3 pulls from my blunt and put it out. It was turning into a roach, I hate smoking roaches.

"Why you looking all mean?" I looked up waving the smoke out my face to get a better look at the girl. She was fine no lie. She had rich darkskin with chinky eyes and thick full lips. She had her hair in a high curly ponytail.

I shrugged "I'm chilling"

She sat on my lap making herself comfortable "Can I chill with you" I couldn't even resist, she was thick as fuck with a slim waist with massive hips and a pretty face to match.

"Yea it's cool" she start swaying her hips to the music all while still being in my lap. She took her hands and rubbed over her thigh. She popped the light pink thong she had on. I was just sitting back watching her. I took a glance over at Rico to see he was occupied too. She then took my hand and placed it over her pussy. Her shit was fat I couldn't even front.

"What chu trynna get into?"

She smirked "it's what ever to me" I needed something to take my mind off Candice trifling ass.

***
"What the hell?" Taylor whispered while looking over at Nayomi. The loud banging on the door had woken both of them from their sleep. Nayomi shrugged getting up with Taylor following right behind her. She looked through the peephole immediately recognizing the girl's face. She bagged away from the door "ima just call Cam"

"Who is it?" Taylor questioned following her back in her room.

"That crazy ass girl that popped up that one day. I think that's his girlfriend or something" she said grabbing her phone of the dresser. Taylor scoffed "girl if you don't open this damn door"

Nayomi headed back into the living room with the phone glued to her face.

As soon as Taylor swung the door open the girl was about to say something but stopped "Where's Cam?" Taylor looked back at Nayomi "where cam at?"

Nayomi shrugged walking up beside her "Is there something you need? Cam isn't here?" She simply said.

Candice rolled her eyes "I need to speak to Cam" Taylor did a double take on the girl, she can admit, she was pretty.

"She just said he ain't here, this not his house" Nayomi was still trying to reach him but he wasn't picking up his phone. It was going on 1 in the morning but Cam was up, these were his hours.

Candice smacked her lips "Look bitch, I don't know what type of games you and yo ho ass friend playing but I'm not for them. All of a sudden Cam just leave his house and you 2 bitches live her now"

Taylor looked back at Nayomi giving her that bitch I'm finna clown look. Nayomi just forgot all about calling Cam, he obviously wasn't about to pick up.

"Look, Cam isn't here. He's renting the place out to me. I can give you his numb-"

Candice through her hands in the air "bitch I got his number. That's my nigga why wouldn't I"

Taylor grew tired of hearing this bitch word "Bitch he ain't here, good fucking night" and with that she slammed the door in her face.

She looked over at Nayomi "bitch please call Cam before I have to beat a bitch ass"

***
"Oh-oh-oh my god!" The stripper bitch moaned. Her face was buried in the thick pillows while her ass was tooted up in the air. Cam repeatly smacked her ass watching it jiggle.

She reached her hand back signaling for Cam to stop but he ignored that. He took a hold of her hand and dug deeper making her continue to yell out. He bit his bottom lip watching her ass go crazy, he liked all that shit. He didn't plan on stopping no time soon. He was in his zone, he wasn't stopping until he got his nut.

He looked over on the nightstand as his phone rung. It was faced down see he couldn't see who was calling. He brushed it off until it keep on ringing. He smacked her ass one last time before reaching over and turning his phone over.

Nayomi

"Shit" he cursed reading the name. He called back while still inside the girl, his stroking slowed down but he didn't pull out.

"Yo?"

"Where are you at? She snapped

He took the phone from his ear making sure this was the right person "Fuck you questioning me for?" He asked matching her tone of voice.

"Because your freaking girlfriend just came over showing her butt"

He listened to her as Taylor was all in the background saying extra shit.

"What chu mean?"

She smacked her lips "She showed up looking for you and once I told her you weren't here she popped off"

He blew his breath "I'm on my way man" he was tired of people all together.
***
Once Cam made it to the floor he quickly got off the elevator dragging hisself to her apartment. He knocked and waited for her to open the door.

He pulled on his pants from the back pulling them up before walking in "So what happened?" He asked honestly still confused.

Nayomi stood next to the couch with her arms folded over her chest "Your girlfriend came over her all rowdy looking for you"

He scratched the back of his head "Who?"

She harshly shrugged her shoulders, her attitude was very evident "the girl that popped up that one day"

He shook his head "that ain't my damn girlfriend" the thought of Candice just irked him.

She rolled her eyes "ok well whoever the damn girl is" she was pissed off because for 1 she was sleepy and she did not play about her sleep and for 2 Cam wanted to play dumb. He smirked, he never seen Nayomi act so sassy. She was always calm and quiet.

"Wha are you smirking for?"

"You cursing? I never heard you curse"

She waved him off "damn is not a curse word cam" He looked down at her so called night clothes.

"Ima handle it but What's up with these little ass shorts" He asked tugging at them. She swatted his hand away "Are you gonna check the bitch are not" she wasn't worried about no damn shorts right now, she was in the comfort of her own home. He needed to see what was up with that damn girl. If she was gonna be living here she didn't want random people she didn't know popping up causing trouble.

Cam got serious looking down at her "ay watch yo mouth" he never heard Nayomi curse and he didn't like it.

She put her hand on her hip looking up at him "well get that figured out. I don't wanna be here if people gonna be popping up causing trouble"

He licked over his lips before speaking "I said I got it didn't I?"

She stayed quiet not bothering to answer him, he gently grabbed her chin making her look up at him "I got it igh?"

She simply nodded her head but still she wasn't making any eye contact with him.

"My eyes over here, look at me when I'm talking to you" he demanded. That caught Nayomi's attention, she don't know why but it made her panties a little wet too.

She looked at him then he let her chin go heading towards the door "you got work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, at 10"

"Igh ima be through, lock this door"