Chapter 15

Cam POV
Next day ...

"So how many niggas was it dude!" I yelled at Tommy as he layed on the club's floor holding the gash on his head. Apparently his dumb ass got set up at a strip club and got his ass beat by a bunch of niggas.

"I dont know man, it had to be a lot! Look at my damn face!" He argued back.

I threw my hands ups "clearly my nigga" he had a gash on the top of his head, a cut on his eyebrow and his nose was bleeding.

"Do you know who these niggas was?"

He smacked his lips and looked up at me "yo don't chu think I would've told y'all asses by now. All I know is I was throwing fucking money. Some bitch walked pasted I threw some money at her and told her I wanted a private dance-"

I walked away "there you go" my dad and my uncle walked passed me over to Tommy as I sat down.

The club was a fucking mess. It was glass everywhere, tables flipped over and chairs everywhere. We was in the process of trying to get the surveillance footage from the owner to at least see if we knew these niggas.

"What chu mean there I go?" Tommy asked with a mug on his face getting up.

I stood up too "there you go! Always trynna be seen! You needa chill out with all that"

My dad pointed to me then looked at Tommy "both of y'all chill out". I sat back down waving him off. I can bet any amount of money Tommy did some dumb ass shit which landed him in the predicament his ass in right now.

The owner came back out with a remote, he clicked it and the tv in front of us came on.

"This is all I got" he folded his arms looking up at the flat screen that was stretched out across the wall. Instantly everybody's attention was on the the tv.

We watch as Tommy like he said threw some money the brawd. It looked like they had a few unpleasant words, she walked away then came back. I guess that's when she offered him a private dance. The Tv switched to the other camera, we watch as they both went in the room but unfortunately there wasn't any cameras inside the room. 10 minutes later the girl walked out and 5 niggas walked in.

"Oh shit!" Tommy exclaimed

Me and my dad's head shot towards him "you know them niggas?" My dad impatiently asked.

"Them Teecee niggas" He answered. I looked at him like he was dumb. Teecee  is some old head like my daddy, got as much respect my daddy got, moved as much weight as my daddy .And just like my daddy, Teecee wasn't nobody to be playing with. You'd think 2 successful kingpins would eventually cross paths and have some type of beef but that never happen with them. They both respected each others hustle and stayed in they own lane.

"And why the fuck would he be sending for you!" My dad walked over to Tommy. At the moment everybody was focused on them too.

Tommy shrugged dropping his head "I fucked up" I smacked my lips unintentionally rolling my eyes. If I'd had a dollar for everytime I heard that come out of his mouth I swear to you I'd be rich.

My uncle Mac butted in "and what's that supposed to mean?"

Tommy lifted his head "my baby mama came-"

My daddy immediately stopped him "Yo baby mama?"

"Just let me talk!" Tommy hissed. I gave him my undivided attention at this point because I wanted to hear what this dumbass had to say. All of sudden he had a baby mama.

"My baby mama came to me with a idea to take Teecee down. Not only would it leave you in a better place" he pointed to my dad "but all of us, I
Was thinking about everybody"

My daddy shook his head "you know how stupid you sound right now. Talking about a damn baby mama, if somebody pregnant by you that bitch gotta be the dumbest."

"If she thought some shit up like that she gotta be" Uncle MAC walked away.

"So What chu did man" I asked trynna get to the point already.

"I rallied up about 6 of them lil niggas, took em to his trap over east, told them do they thang buy they faked me out". He shrugged off the last part like it wasn't shit.

My daddy hit the table "Yo ass don't think"

Tommy yelled back "I know I fucked up ,ok"

"If you was gone do something yo ass should've did it right. Why would you get some fucking rookies" I mugged his dumbass.

My daddy grabbed his keys "you call Retha soon as Yo ass get home and clean yo self up" Retha is a certified nurse my dad pays to help us whenever we need it. He didn't trust hospitals and that's just the way it's been.

"Everybody else good to go. We gone meet back up on this shit tomorrow"

I grabbed my keys heading outside to my car not before my phone began to ring. It was Candice I answered on the first ring "I'm not fa nun of ya nut shit right now wh-"

"Somebody broke in my damn house!"

I let out a long sigh running my hand down my face. I stayed quiet as my eyes were shut ......... "CAM!" She sternly spoke, her voice was all shaky.

I started my car "stay put, man I'm on the way now."