Chapter 26

CAM POV

I turned on my side covering my face from the sun that was beaming through the window. I stretched before turning on my side. I sat up grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

314-867-9845
This Candice

1 missed call : Rico

I called Rico back waiting for him to answer before heading out my room. I followed the smell of food until I got in the kitchen.

"Damn bout time you woke up" Rico spoke through the phone.

"It's only 9, you act like it's late"

Nayomi looked at me once she noticed I was now in the kitchen . She stood over the stove cooking up some breakfast. I rubbed my bare stomach going over leaning on the counter next to her. On the stove she had a small pot of grits, a scelit of eggs and on the counter was a plate of bacon, waffles and some biscuits.

"What you got going today?" Rico asked.

I shrugged trying to get a piece of bacon but it was too hot "fuck" I hissed quickly moving my hand.

"Shit, I gotta go make this payment on the club. I don't got nothing else planned"

"Gimme some" I mouth to Nayomi while Rico went on talking my ear off. She took the fork and broke off a piece and put in my mouth.

"I want 4 waffles" I told her before walking over to sit at the island.

"Yea, I still gotta do that" I told Rico when Nayomi came sitting a plate full of food in front me. Cheesy eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 5 pieces of bacon, some grits and my 4 waffles that I asked for!

"Igh nigga ima fuck witchu later" I said hanging up the phone.

"This betta be good" I spoke in all seriousness as Nayomi start making her plate.

"Want some fruit?" She ignored my last remark coming to sit by me. Her plate only had 2 waffles, some grits and bacon and she had a small bowl full of fruit.

I shook my head stuffing my face with the food that sat in front of me.

She titled her head looking at me "it must be good since you so quiet"

I shrugged "it's igh"

She hit my shoulder "stop playing with me"

"What time you gotta be at work?"

"I am offfffffff" she sung before eating on her food "what are you doing today?"

I took a long sip from the cup filled with orange job "gotta go make this payment on the club, I ain't got shit to do formal today. Why? you trynna take me out somewhere today?" I smiled.

She shook her head laughing "not at all, I'm sleeping in today."

I smacked my lips "you lame"

"And so are you"

I put my fork down "you want me to drive you back home or-"

She stood up "I'll stay here"

I grinned "that's what I'm talking about!"

***
"Come on walk me to the door"

Nayomi paused her movie before walking behind Cam. Once they made it to the door he turned facing her.