Chapter 16

Cam POV

I used the key Candice gave me a while back to unlock the door. When I walked in I seen shit everywhere. Her glass table that was in her living room was broke, all her shit that was on her tv stand was knocked down and her tv was broke too.

"Candice!"

She came speed walking from out the back, she held her purse in one arm and a duffle bag in the other.

"Come on" I simply said before turning around and heading out.

Once we got in the car it was silent and I didn't mind it at all because tonight was just too much for me. As I was driving I could feel Candice burning a hole in the side of my face.

"What?" I shrugged my shoulder hard

She shook her head "you just looked tired or stressed"

I briefly looked at her then focused back on the road.

"You and Tommy ass got me ripping and running at damn near 2 in the morning. Hell yeah im tired"

"What happened with Tommy?" She asked becoming alert.

"His dumbass got set up by a bitch at the club" I said stopping at a red light.

She grabbed her chest "why didn't you tell me?" I looked over at her like she was stupid "and what the fuck was you gone do?" She quickly mugged me then sat back as I pulled off.

I changed the subject "yo spot got cameras right?" I asked referring to the apartment complex she lived in. Shit that place better, her ass was paying 1000$ a month for a 1 bedroom apartment! Even when she was living with me she was still paying her rent there, it was a waste of money if you asked me.

She nodded not saying nothing.

"I thought you was gone have me stay in a hotel or something" she spoke as I turned on the street of my house.

I shook my head "Nah, I want to make sure my child ok. You gone be here until we clear this shit up".

She nodded with a smile on her face. I didn't even bother to say shit. Once I pulled in my drive way we both got out walking inside.

"I guess I'll cook you something before you go to sleep".

"It's cool, I'm not even hungry. I headed up stairs to my room and got straight in the shower. I wanted nothing more but to take a steaming hot shower and lay my ass down. I stripped down and got in. The glass door was already fogging up from how hot the water was. Once I stepped In I instantly felt relaxed. I turned my back towards the water catching every drop.

"Shit" I let out as the hot water drizzled down my back. I was caught off guard when I felt something grab my dick. I quickly opened my eyes to see Candice Butt naked in the shower too. When the fuck did she even come in I thought to myself.

She was on her knees looking up at me.

" I hate when you're so stressed out" she spoke lowly all while massaging my dick.

"Cand-"

"Fucccck" I let out once she took my whole dick in her mouth. I leaned back letting my body hit the wet wall of the shower.

***
Nayomi POV
Next day

***Nayomi POVNext day

"Cam I've literally been with you all day" I complained while licking on my ice cream

He shrugged kind of mugging me "and? So what the fuck a couple more hours gone do"

I rolled my eyes looking down at the time on my phone "ima get you home before curfew" he joked. I hit his shoulder getting up to throw my cone away "I do not have a curfew"

"Throw mine away too" he reached his out for me to grab.

"Uggggh" I exclaimed sitting back down. "What?" He asked.

"This freaking phone! It was just on 39% and now it's dead"

He shook his head laughing "you need a new phone baby girl"

I raised my middle finger "forget you"

"So which movie you trynna go see?"

I shrugged not really caring, he pulled on his beard looking at me. I tilted my head to the side "cam what?"

"You so damn beautiful"

I instantly began blushing "oh my god can we go already"

He laughed "you don't even know what you wanna go see"

"I told you I didn't care" he nodded and stood up so we could leave.

***
"Shit it's cold in here" he rubbed his arms as I walked ahead of him. He walked up on the side of me rubbing my arm "I know yo lil ass cold, I feel the hairs on yo arms standing up" he laughed I pushed him back laughing too, he always jokesting with somebody.

He grabbed me by my arm pulling me in his chest "I'm just playing" we walked up handing the lady our tickets as we proceeded inside. We decided on going to see Incredibles2.

Once we took our seats the previews of other movies were still showing.

Cam pointed to the big screen "I hate this shit, why can't the movies just never start" he complained.

Ignored him as I got comfortable and unlatched the hook on my seat turning it into a little bed. Cam did the same as he let the arm rest up that was separating our seats. He leaned back pulling me into his chest. He did that a lot!

"Why? Just why?" I asked sarcastically.

He smacked his lips "don't feel special it's just cold as shit in here, and don't act like yo ass don't like being all up under me". Once the movie started Cam hand slowly went from my lower back to over my ass.

I quickly grabbed it looking up at him "Cam-"

He hushed me "come on man the movie starting"

***
"I knew we should've went to see that other shit, that movie was bullshit"

I looked over at him as he drove "Dude you fell asleep like 30 minuets into the movie"

He laughed "man that food from early already had me gone then rubbing on yo ass just knocked me clean out, I ain't even lying!"

I rolled my eyes yawing "I'm just ready to go home and go to bed"

He looked over at me "damn you ready to go? Did you enjoy yo self?

"Yeah I did I'm just saying we did so much today I'm wore out"

He nodded licking his lips "I hear you.

We pulled up into my complex, he looked over cutting the car off.

I just sat right there for a minute "On some for real shit I had a good time" Cam said making me look his way.

"Yeah me too" I grinned, it got silent again.

"You so beautiful man.... look like some fine ass white chocolate " Cam joked. I hit his arm laughing "oh my god! You are so irritating"

He grabbed my arm before I got out "you got my number, don't eva hesitate to you use, igh?"

I nodded before getting out.