37

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES, ENJOY & btw cam's name is pronounced CAM•RON .... not as Cameron
_____

Nayomi POV

"When it say the date is?" Taylor asked

"On the 23rd, 2 more weeks"

She grabbed the remote flipping through channels "girl they gone provide you with a lawyer. That's apart of the law or some shit"

I rolled my eyes taking brush and swooping my hair up into the best ponytail I could do. I had took my sew in out and was back to this natural wild hair of mine.

Taylor smacked her lips " you not in the Nay! She was taking your money"

I shrugged "I think ima just drop the charges-"

"You better not!!"

"Say I take it to court, I win. Okay? That's that, I know she don't got that type of money. Ain't no telling when ima get it back" I was really considering it. What was the point of going to court if at the end of the day I wasn't gonna get my money. I can sue somebody all day but that doesn't mean ima get my money. And especially when the person is broke, I'm just trynna save myself a headache that's not needed.

Taylor shrugged "and!? So!? Bottom line that was your money! Not hers"

I grabbed my phone from my bed "you ready cause I am?"

Taylor quickly sat up "Yeah, my hair not fucked up is it?"

I slightly laughed "girl who is you trynna look cute for? It is not no cute dudes at my school"

She waved me off "yo cute and my cute is not the same. Yo ass think Cam is cute"

"Girl bye, don't nobody think his ugly ass cute"

It was a big football game tonight, my school vs CBC! Since CBC was predominantly a football school and my school had a good reputation when it came to football this game was big. See CBC is an all boys school, a private all boys school. Most boys that go there knows how to play either football or basketball extremely well. And then there's my school, Miller Academy.

Now we may not be as fancy as CBC but best believe our boys was just as good and just as passionate.

It was a good 20 minutes drive from my house to my school. The game was live, it was already 30 minuets in and people was everywhere. Over at the food stand, all on the bleachers either eating or cheering, it was people in the parking lot on their cars. It was packed!

"Nayomi!" Diamond called me over. I grabbed Taylor's hand leading her up the bleachers.

"Who winning?" I asked once we made it to where Diamond was.

"Them so far, we only scored once" she answered typing away on her phone.

"Well this is my best friend Taylor, Taylor meet Diamond"

Diamond looked up from her phone waving "you hair is fire!"

Taylor lightly smiled, I could tell it was fake "thanks" Taylor wasn't too fond of meeting new people.

We both sat down on the bleacher beneath Diamond.

"Somebody you know go to CBC?" Diamond asked Taylor. She quickly shook her head "Aw nah, I just knew this mug was gone crack!"

Diamond laughed nodding her head "I feel you"

"Where Kelsey?" I butted in

Diamond shook her head looking ahead "here she come now" I looked in her direction. She was storming up the bleachers going off at the mouth with 4 hotdogs in her hand.