Chapter 31

Y'all are getting Tammy and Tasha mixed up😭! Tammy is the OLDER SISTER! The one with the son and baby daddy that runs all over her. She is the one that messed around with Cam in the beginning of the book...... Now Tasha is the YOUNGER SISTER, the 15 year older. She's the one that got caught up when Aunti Rena found her pregnancy test and tried to say it was Nayomi's. Tasha never said it was Nayomi's Aunti Rena just assumed that! 🤦🏾‍♀️ had to clear that up enjoy this chapter though!

______

" here's a wash towel" Nayomi said walking back into her living room "the dry towels are in the closet in the bathroom" Tasha looked up from her phone quickly taking the towel from her cousin "you got something I can sleep in? She asked.

"Yeah" Nayomi simply answered.

"Thank you, ima call up my baby daddy and see if his ass would at least bring me my clothes" Tasha wasn't on no fu shit with Nayomi. She honestly needed a place to stay for a while. Her mama wasn't fucking with her right now, her baby daddy damn sure wasn't at the moment and all her friends were around her age. They ain't have they own pot to piss in they damn selves and Nayomi being the sucker she is she knew she was gone say yes. Even though they weren't that close Nayomi and Tasha had a pretty nice bond. You'd think Tasha would have her sister to call on but she was too busy up a nigga's ass. Tammy's baby daddy didn't want her little sister staying with them. Forget the fact that Tammy paid all the bills and rent he still called shots like he was that nigga or something.

Nayomi took a seat on the couch, her apartment had way more furniture from when she first moved in. Her living room wasn't decked out to the fullest but it was well put together. She couldn't wait to really decorate it. Everytime she got paid she just brought piece by piece, it was all gonna pull together soon and she couldn't wait!

"What you two get into for anyway?

Tasha rubbed over her belly, it wasn't too big her baby bump was growing.

"Niggas just ain't shit" she rolled her eyes, you could hear the bitterness in her voice.

"This mfa is married with 2 sons, living a double fucking life. And I done got pregnant by his ass, I'm so damn dumb!" She spoke more to herself. Nayomi eyes widened at the married part, this man had to be a MAN for real if he was married.

"He married? How old is he?"

"28" Tasha answered

Nayomi couldn't believe a grown ass man was sneaking around with her little cousin. What be up with these men?! Tasha picked her phone up "ima gone head and get in the shower"

Nayomi stood too "ok I'll put the clothes and a blanket on the couch for you"

***
Cam POV
7pm

I sat leaned back on the couch that was in the hospital room. I was playing a intense game of Fortnite on my phone. Who ever came up with this shit was dope, for real. Tommy was still unconscious and the bullet was still in his head but tomorrow morning he was having surgery to get it removed. They don't know if he'd go into a coma afterwards but that's basically what it's looking like.

I looked up from my phone once the door opened, it was a nurse. She came strutting in with a clipboard in her hand.

"Nurse Nicey And you?" She smiled showing her white teeth. I sent a quick smile her way "Camron, his brother"

She walked over to Tommy taking his pulses "have anyone updated you on him?" I nodded "Nurse Drew, I think that's his name"

She turned her back turning to the machine that Tommy was hooked up to. She began writing stuff down on her clipboard. I covered my mouth coughing "sounds like somebody's sick?" She said still facing the machine.