44

Enjoy!!! Excuse any mistakes 😘 COMMENT AND VOTE
________
Nayomi stared through the glass window looking at Amora. She slightly smiled watching her little chest heave up and down confirming that she was breathing. She was so small and tiny only weighing 4 pounds. She could only imagine how happy Tasha would be right now, all she talked about was how she wanted a girl. The doctors had explained to her how Amora would have to be in the hospital until she was atleast 8 pounds. She was in a enqubater with only a diaper and a purple hat on her head. There was so many tubes hooked up to her but that didn't take away from how cute she was .

Nobody had heard from Tammy ever since she had left. Since she wasn't at the hospital when the baby was born Nayomi got to name her. The hospital and Nayomi had called her phone numerous of times but she didn't answer.

"Here is the paper work, sign right here" the nurse handed some sheets over to Nayomi. Since Amora would be at the hospital for a while Nayomi had to fill some papers out in order to come visit her weekly.

"So when she gets healthy enough to come home, where would she go?"

The nurse tapped her pin "now about that, since grandma is incarcerated she would go with the auntie" she was referring to Tammy. Nayomi nodded her head slowly not thinking that was a good idea.

After she filled out the paper work she said her goodbyes to Amora and headed for home. Her drive home was slow and lousy. She wanted nothing more than to go lay in Cam's big California King bed. Once she made it to his house she took a long steaming hot shower and cuddled up under the covers. She didn't even bother putting on any clothes. Cam wasn't home anyway he was at his club handling his business. He would call and check on her ever once and while.

She was trying her hardest to take a nap but her stomach just wasn't cooperating with her. Before she knew it she was hauled over the toilet throwing up the eggs and pancakes she had ate earlier. She stood up wiping her mouth looking at her self in the mirror. Since she was butt naked she noticed the little pudge that sat at the bottom of her stomach. He palmed it with her hands quickly removing them. She shook the thought from head. I'm not pregnant, I'm just bugging.

He phone began ringing, she quickly threw on a tee shirt and some boy shorts before answering the phone. It was Taylor calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey you home?" She knew about everything that had happened and had been by Nayomi's side the most.

"Yeah"

"You think I can come over and get some study in?"

Nayomi plopped down on the bed "you? Studying?"

Taylor smacked her lips "hahaha akikiki"

Nayomi lightly laughed "nah forreal what you studying for?"

"Bitch the ACT, I know yo extra smart ass ain't gotta study to get a good score but bitches like me do"

Nayomi palmed her forehead "ohhh my god! I totally forgot all about the ACT"

"Yeah right"

Nayomi stood up going through Cam's closet looking for her laptop "No like I'm so serious, when we take it again?"

"On the 17th of October, it's only a practice though. We take the real one in April" that was only 2 weeks away and Nayomi hadn't studied, not one bit. Not to mention her grades was slipping too. She went from having a gpa of 3.8 and being on high honor roll to now having a 3.2 and being on low honor roll.

"Yes come over! Now!"

Taylor started her car up "you ain't gotta tell me twice"

***
" unnn what you done brought up in her"

Taylor held up the bag "Some seafood"

Nayomi shook her head as they headed back into Cam's room "you need to go throw that shit away"

Taylor sat the bag on the dresser as she took her shoes off "you eat it any other time"

Nayomi sat on the bed texting Cam "that shit stinks"

Taylor looked at her friend real long and hard "you pregnant?"

Nayomi's Head shot up "what?"

Taylor walked over sitting on the bed "is you pregnant?"

Nayomi put her phone down "now why would I be pregnant"

Taylor looked at her like she was dumb "well let's see, you called me crying because you keep throwing up, yo taste buds off and bitch I haven't heard shit about a period yet"

Nayomi grabbed the bag pulling a plate of food out. She took crab leg out and broke it stuffing it in her mouth "Who taste buds off?"

Taylor shook her head laughing "ok ms. I know it all"

Nayomi grabbed another one "cause how you gone tell me about my body?"

"Mhm what-"

Nayomi got up rushing for the bathroom "hold that thought!"

Taylor followed after her. She held Nayomi's hair back as she threw up once again. Nayomi rose up grabbing her tooth brush. She saw the look on her friend face through the mirror "I am not pregnant"

"It's only 1 way to find out"

Nayomi rolled her eyes Taylor walked out the bathroom and came back with a pregnancy test. Nayomi smacked her lips "who walks around with pregnancy test in their purse"

Taylor laughed "I brought it just for you, so I'll sit out here while you do what you do"

Nayomi snatched it from her pushing her out the bathroom.

After peeing on the stick she waited a good 10 minutes before she was ready to read the results. She sat on the edge of the tub. She leaned up grabbing the stick off the bathroom sink. She took a few breathes before building up enough courage to look at it.

She palmed her face while looking at the test, it read positive. This is not at all what she wanted, at least not right now! A text came through from cam

Cam ❤️
What me to grab something to eat?
-12:323pm

She didn't even bother responding to his text message. She just couldn't believe this. She just wanted her life back, before all of this. Before meeting Cam her life might have been a little rough but it was way simpler than the one she knew now. Her grades was good, she had her a little job and she was doing alright. Now she was sitting up her worrying about her grades dropping, ACT, her cousin's death and not to mention now she was pregnant. While other teenage girls were worrying about normal shit like who was gonna make their prom dress or what they was gonna wear to the next party she had way much more to be worried about.