Chapter 18

I just love how y'all are so active with this book! I really do appreciate and notice it all somebody wanted a longer chapter so I tried lol 😭 I'm tired asl y'all
_________

Are you freaking serious?" I lowly spoke looking at the picture Tammy sent to my phone. Ever since earlier Aunti and Tammy been blowing up my phone. Both with threats to kick me out. I guess since I was ignoring their texts and calls they took it upon themselves to show me they meant business.

Taylor walked behind me taking a look "if you want I can walk home with you"

I looked back at her "and what's that gone do?"

"Make sure don't nan one of them try you. They be doing yo ass dirty and you just let em"

I looked at her for a second " I wish you would stop acting like I'm just so scared of them. And what do you think is going to happen when you leave"

Taylor eyes got wide "Oh I'm not acting you sholl is a good one. Because let that would've been me I would've been showed a bitch what I'm about! PERIODT!" She said saying the T extra hard.

I blew my breath "I just wish I could leave, leave everything and just go"

Taylor looked at me weird " bitch don't start this suicidal shit on me."

I smacked my lips "I'm not meaning like that!"

Taylor shrugged "my parents cool, you can stay for the weekend"

I straight faced her "and when the weekend is over?"

She nudged my arm "you thinking too much we'll think of something". I just looked at her. It's not that I don't think her family would mind giving me a place to stay. But her family is just like any other black family. Already has enough problems as is and don't need 1 more mouth to feed, I totally understood.

She slightly smiled "Naaaaay! My people are cool I swear they won't think nothing of it. Hell my daddy always gone 24/7 at work and mama always at the shop. Between them 2 busy mfs a month ago by before they'd notice anything"

I laughed at her, no matter how fucked up a situation was Taylor always brings out the brighter side of things. That's exactly why she's my girl!

****
"Please when we go in here don't say anything. Just follow me to my room so I can grab a few things". I asked of Taylor.

She pressed her lips together rolling her eyes. I took my few steps up the stairs and unlocked the door. On the couch was Aunti, once she saw me she smirked "This bitch gotta side kick Tammy"

I looked back at Taylor giving her that just shut the hell up look. She caught it and just continued to follow me. We didn't make it that far down the hall before Tammy came out my room holding a arm full of clothes. She dropped them on the floor with the rest of my clothes when she seen us.

I start picking up some clothes but she smacked them out my hand.

"Since you grown you can buy yo own clothes, my mama bought these"

I looked at her as we both was bent down "who said anything about me being grown?"

She stood up folding her arms over her chest "you got a job like you grown. So be grown! Buy yo own shit"

I ignored her and began picking up my stuff again. All I wanted to do was get enough for the weekend then I'd be out! She smacked the clothes from my hands again.

"Damn you can't hear?!"

"People really blows me!" Taylor stated.

Tammy laughed "who the fuck are you! Why you even in my mama house"