Chapter 12

1 week later

"So is everything a go?" The Mexican man asked my dad as me and Tommy sat beside him. My dad nodded confirming the deal.

They both shook hands "my boys will be out that way Friday" and with that the man left. I turned to Tommy "Don't be on no bullshit"

Tommy waved me off not even paying my ass no attention, he was high. My dad stood up grabbing his papers "book y'all flight a head of time and please let this be a smooth transaction" he said facing Tommy when he said the last part. I stood looking at my phone

2 missed calls

Candice : ft me

Nayomi 🤤: in 30 mins

I ignored Candice and sent Nayomi a single "ok". Earlier I asked her what time she got off, I just wanted to swoop her and grab something to eat. Nothing major.

As soon as I hopped in the car my phone got to ringing, I reached over answering it with out even looking to see who it was.

"Yo?"

"Cam w-"

"Yo, Candice loose my damn number. I don't get why you steady calling my shit"

She blew her breath "We need to talk"

"Fuck is it to talk about?" I asked getting on the highway.

"Just know it's something serious"

I blew my breath in frustration because she was stalling and she knew it "igh gone Head, I'm listening "

"No I'm talking about in person"

Click, I hung up on her. I ain't have time nor the patience for what ever she was on. I pulled up to the library and park my car. I pulled out my phone going down my instagram newsfeeds until Nayomi got off.

10 mins later

Nayomi and Taylor was walking out laughing I blew my horn getting their attention. Nayomi said something to Taylor before she walked over to my car.

"I didn't know you was stalking me now" she said

I smacked my lips "nobody stalking yo ass, you clearly told me you got off in 30mins"

She slightly chuckled "yes but I didn't think your butt would be here"

I unlocked the door "what else you thought I was asking for" I looked at her duly "you gone get in?" I watched as she walked around to the other side of their car. Her body wasn't fat at all, it was petite and small. She had no titties what so ever and her ass wasn't too big but it fit her body.

"I could've dropped Taylor off" I said as I watched her walking down the street.

Nayomi buckled her seatbeat "she's not even going home"

I just started the car pulling off.

***
"Cam where are you going?" Nayomi looked up from her book.

"Finna grab something to eat if that's ok with you"

She rolled her eyes "I just wanted to go home and go to sleep"

I quickly looked over at her "damn I can't sit and eat with my friend?"

She shifted her whole body "so I'm your friend now?"

I shrugged "you been my friend"

She laughed pointing between the both of us "and when did this happen"

I licked over my lips before pulling on my beard "since I helped yo ass not get yo ass beat by yo cousin"

She looked at me with a serious face "you wasn't helping me, if anything you was helping her".

I laughed as I pulled into the parking lot "Yo, I'm just fucking withcu chill out"

She rolled her eyes as she took her seat belt off getting out the car. Her face still held a serious expression. I got out rushing up to her before she got to the door. I opened it for her "lady's first" I said with a smirk. She swiftly flicked me off and walked in.

"Table for 2" a short dark skin lady asked. I nodded and she gave us 2 menus as we followed her. I couldn't help but to stare at her ass in them tight black pants. She was thick and i could tell it was legit.

Me and Nayomi sat down "someone will be right with you guys" she said walking off. I shook my head freeing all the dirty thoughts.

"You know what you gonna get?" She asked looking over her menu.

"Yep" I said as I silenced my phone, Candice was calling for the umpteenth time.

She looked up "you didn't even look at your menu"

I leaned back in my seat looking at her "cause I been here too many times to count"

Before she could reply a preppy looking mfa came strolling over to our table.

"My name is Jacob and I'll be you guys waiter are y'all ready to order"

Nayomi smiled placing her order then I placed mine. His grin widened as he took our menus but he never took his eyes off Nayomi and neither did she. He walked away and I looked over at her chuckling"so them the type of niggas you into?"

She stopped smiling and straight faced me, I put my hands up in surrender "I'm just trynna figure out?"

She sarcastically smiled "and them must be the type of females you into?" She nodded her head over to the girl that was at the door. I caught on to her pettiness and nodded laughing.

"Nah females like you is the type I'm into" she bucked her eyes as she stopped mid sentence.