Chapter 20

"You really is doing the most right now. You acting like this man moved you in some big ass house and told yo ass to marry him. Chill out" Taylor spoke through the phone.

At the moment it seem like Nayomi
Could do everything but that "ok that's not the point I'm trynna make here"

"So What is yo point Nay? Why you steady reaching?"

"I don't know! I just hate the feeling of being somebody's charity case, like I don't like the feeling of just being given something. And especially something like this! It's a whole damn apartment Taylor"

Taylor blew her breath, ever since Cam hit her with this shit last night Taylor has been hearing about it non stop. She got where her friend was coming from, shit if somebody was just living with their aunti and 3 cousins to just having their own place over night of course it'll be unbelievable. But on the other hand Nayomi had to look at it as a damn blessing.

"You have to stop looking at it that way Nay. Like you said Cam is just a friend and friends help eachother out when it's needed. Whether it's with something small or as big as this. Nobody made him do this, you didn't go crying to him begging for help. He doing what he doing because he obviously cares"

Nayomi sat on the plain brown couch actually listening to what Taylor was saying. For once her friend wasn't turnt the fuck up going in on somebody, she was actually giving some good advice.

The silence took over for a while "You was trynna leave yo aunt house anyway. Just look at like you found a spot and that is it that. Shit it's not like you staying there sky free"

Nayomi smacked her lips "the rent is only 175$ Taylor"

Taylor laughed "girl goodbye, I will see you later on today"

Currently Nayomi was at her new house. She called off today just to get a feel for the house and to really take everything in. I mean how would you feel if just over night you moved in your first apartment. She never knew leaving her Aunti house would be this easy.

She looked around checking the place out, like Cam said it was just a normal 1 bed room apartment.

Her ringing phone is what brought her out the trance she was in, seeing it was Cam She answered.

Cam POV

"What chu doing? You good?"

"Yeah, I'm just sitting here. About to start cleaning In a minute " her soft voice broke out through the phone.

I cut my car off once I pulled in the driveway of my house "Aw yeah?"

"Yep" she simply said.

I looked at the time on my phone, it was only going on 3pm "bet, I was just calling to see how you was settling"

"Cam!" She hurriedly said

"Yeah" I answered giving her my full attention.

It took her a second before speaking "I just wanna thank you again, like forea-"

"Nayomi you good, I got it the first time" she was really starting to aggravate me with this shit. From last night all the way up until just now she's probably said thank you 30 times, I kid you not. I wanted her to understand I'm doing this because I care and don't want her in no fucked up situation, knowing she don't derserve that.

She blew her breath "my bad" I shook it off getting out the car "you good"

"But tomorrow we gone finish up all that paperwork. What time you get off?" I continued my conversation with her as I walked in my house. I headed straight to my room.