51

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🙃
_____
Cam sat in the chair next to Nayomi's bed watching her carefully. She was turned to the side laying on her shoulder looking up at the tv. He didn't know what to think or how to feel at the moment.

The nurse walked in holding a clip board "How's it going?" Cam simply nodded while Nayomi stayed completely quiet. Neither one of them were in the mood for talking and the nurse quickly sensed that.

"Well we'll get right to it. Unfortunately you lost a lot of blood and you're at a high risk for miscarriage due to extreme stressing. Therefore you'll be on bed rest until you hit at least a full 2 months." The nurse went over and explained a few more things then he was out and on his way.

"Ready to go?" Cam asked getting up stretching.

Nayomi scooted to the edge of the bed letting her feet hit the floor "I'm not going back to your house with you"

Cam dropped his arms looking at her like she crazy, she looked back at him like he was even more crazier .

"It's damn near 3 in the morning man please don't start Nayomi"

She stood up slipping her slides back on "I'm not starting shit I'm just telling you. I'm not going back to your house with you"

"So where you finna go?"

She snatched her jacket from the chair "home"

"Now you know that's not a option, they still using yo apartment for investigation"

She stayed quiet feeling dumbfounded, she had totally forgotten all about that. She sat thinking of some place else to go, anywhere would be better than going home with Camron right now.

"I don't wanna be anywhere near you, let alone be in the same house as you" She honestly stated "you're the one stressing me out" she quickly added the last part.

Cam smacked his lips "that's you! Steady tripping off bullshit"

Nayomi zipped her hoodie up walking out with Cam following after her.

***
Cam hopped in his truck and quickly started the engine up. He wanted to do the whole 180 home just to get there quicker but he knew that wasn't even an option. He just wanted to lay his ass down, enough drama had went on in one day for him. About 5 minutes into the drive he looked over at Nayomi and noticed tears rolling from her eyes.

"Yo?" He called out while hopping on the highway.

She wiped her face, he quickly grabbed her chin lifting her face up "yo what chu crying fa?" He asked as he kept looking back and forth between her and the road.

"Huh? You good?" He asked again

"No I'm not!" She let out.

He stayed quiet for a second, the pain in her voice was evident.

"I damn near just lost this baby Cam and you act like you don't give a fuck! Every time I bring something up to you it's always you tripping or you bugging! Maybe I'm fucking not! How would you feel if people always had something to say about me to you!?"

"HUH? How would you fucking feel"

Camron stayed quiet and just continued to drive, he was letting her rant because clearly she needed it.

"All this is just too much for me! I'm pregnant with someone's baby and I don't even know what the mother fucker is really even out here, my grades in school are slipping, my ACT score is gonna come back probably be trash! I still got this bullshit with my auntie and the courts going on! Not to mention my cousin was just killed nobody in this damn family wants to help with her funeral or her freaking baby! And the one person I'm supposed to confide in and get comfort from is just acting like an ass! A complete ass!"