2

A/N: thank you so much for the votes!!!! 😭😭😭 I hope you like this chapter! Comments are appreciated too! You can tell me what I messed up on or if you want me to add something into the story :) Enjoy!
———

Both Jaebum and Jinyoung were at Lotte World filming for their diary series.

Jinyoung was looking at the headpieces of different animals that he can wear. He chose a bunny type of headset and saw a kid.

"Hello! How old are you?" He asked the little kid that passed by and the child replied to him. "6 years old? What's your name?" He asked the child and the child replied. At a distance Jaebum saw the interaction and smiled.

He started to imagine Jinyoungs stomach with their child. Hopefully, his soulmate felt the same as he did. Jinyoung looked at him and they made eye contact. 'What are you looking at?' Jinyoung told him through their eye contact. 'I'll tell you later' Jaebum replied to him. Jinyoung smiled and broke eye contact with him. Jaebum hopes that Jinyoung feels the same way as him.
———

Both of them were getting ready to ride a ride that involved heights.

Jinyoung looked scared, really scared. He was afraid of heights. When it was their turn both him and Jaebum say next to each other. "I'm scared of heights!" Jinyoung said as the camera showed them sitting there waiting.

Soon, it went up and Jinyoung tried so hard not to look down and tried thinking of something before he started to freak out.

When they were near the top, he felt Jaebums hand on his and Jinyoung looked over at him. 'It will be okay. You will be okay, alright?' Jaebum told him through their eye contact.

Jinyoung nodded. "Take deep breaths Jinyoungie,' Jaebum told him and Jinyoung took deep breaths to calm down. It was working and Jinyoung was calm.

Jaebum took his hand away from Jinyoungs as he saw that they were at the top and it was about to go back down.

Then, it went down and Jinyoung felt like crying. After they went down Jinyoung said how he felt at the moment at the camera that was with them. "You didn't cry? You should've cried!" Jaebum told him as a cover-up for them.

Jinyoung was about to cry because of the ride and he looked at Jaebum. 'Thank you for helping me,' Jinyoung told Jaebum. He shook his head, 'my soulmate and love was in trouble and freaking out, obviously I was going to help.' Jinyoung smiled brightly at that.
———

Later on when they were waiting in line for another ride. It went back and forth and Jinyoung was stressing from being scared again.

There was a couple in front of them and they started talking to them. Both Jaebum and Jinyoung wanted them to hopefully last just like that couple.

They got to the ride and they sat there. It was kind of fun. He was having fun with his soulmate and lover. He hoped Jaebum felt the same way about today. He wondered what Jaebum wanted to talk about. He hoped it wasn't anything bad...
———

Once they got home, Jinyoung changed and went to Jaebums room. "What did you want to talk about with me hyung?" He asked, nervous that it might be something bad.

"Come here," he told Jinyoung and he went to sit down on his lovers bed.

Jaebum held Jinyoungs hands and laid down with him. "What you think if.." Jaebum started but didn't know how to tell him what he wanted to say.

Jinyoung took his face in his hands and made him look at him. "Think if what Jaebummie?" Jinyoung asked him.

"What do you think if... we had a baby? I saw you playing with that little girl at Lotte World and I couldn't stop thinking what if we had one of our own?" Jaebum said and looked at Jinyoungs stomach.

Jinyoung looked surprised for a moment, then he smiled. "I wouldn't mind. I was actually thinking about that too," Jinyoung looked down embarrassed.

Jaebum smiled and took Jinyoungs head and moved it up. "That's good that we think the same thing," Jaebum told him and leaned his head down to kiss his lover.

Jinyoung during the kiss smiled happily and wrapped his arms around Jaebums neck while Jaebum wrapped his around Jinyoungs waist.

They pulled away and smiled at each other. "I love you," Jinyoung told him smiling. "I love you too Jinyoungie." Jaebum smiled also and leaned down again to kiss him.

They both loved each other very much and hoped they could love and be with each other in their next life also.