Proposal

A/N: I AM BACK

Thank you guys so much for liking this story 💖

Even though I say it a lot, I really appreciate it :)

Tbh, I took some of my personal life and put it in the chapter before. Like my dad isn't acting like an actual dad.

This chapter has some of what my mom told me of when she was pregnant with me and I tried to put it in the story. Also, the things that I like are in this chapter too lol.

Anyway,

Enjoy this chapter! 💚
——————

Jackson: WHY WASNT I THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW ABOUT THIS?!

Everyone at their separate homes rolled their eyes at the message Jackson sent.

Yugyeom: Because I'm his best friend

Jackson: That's still not fair!

Everyone could just see Jackson making a pouting face and causing a scene.

Mark: It's perfectly fair.

Yugyeom: Thank you Mark-hyung!

Jinyoung: Can you guys shut up and let BamBam talk?

Jaebum: Yes, please listen to your omma

Youngjae: Yes omma and appa!

BamBam: Thank you omma and appa
BamBam: As I was saying, I need you guys to help me with proposing to Vanessa

Yugyeom: I'm in!

Youngjae: Me too!

Jinyoung: Same

Jaebum: Also in

Mark: Okay

Jackson: Might as well

BamBam smiled. Everyone also wanted to help, which he liked.

Jackson: Speaking of proposals...

Jackson: When are Mark and Youngjae going to get engaged?

BamBam rolled his eyes. Of course Jackson would ask something like that. He looked over at his pregnant girlfriend.

She hasn't had any morning sickness, which is good. He asked her mother for what happened when she was pregnant with Vanessa and she said that she didn't have any morning sicknesses or her hormones weren't all over the place.

He sighed in relief, his girlfriend didn't have to deal with morning sicknesses and he didn't have to worry about her changing her moods.

He wondered what else he needed to know. He still had to tell his family about it and he promised Lisa he would introduce his girlfriend to her.

He sighed. "There's too many things to do," he said to himself as he looked over to his soulmate who was still sleeping peacefully.

He leaned down to kiss the top of her head. He smiled softly and got up off the bed, making sure she was all tucked in still, and went to get ready.

He made her breakfast and a note before he went out to meet the rest of his members.

Today was going to be the day.
——————

Jinyoung saw BamBam and waved over, walking over to give him a hug.

"How are you Bammie?" Jinyoung asked, smiling happily at his 'child'. "I'm doing good omma," BamBam said smiling. Jinyoung smiled.