21: 니가 하면... What Would We Do?

A/N: Hello! Here's the next chapter!

I hope you guys liked the last chapter! >__>

I hope you like this one too!

Enjoy!
————

When Jaebum and Jinyoung came back from their honeymoon, Jinyoung had to wear a turtleneck when they came back.

Jaebum having made hockey's on Jinyoungs neck and body, Jinyoung had to cover that up with a piece of clothing. The members when they saw Jinyoung, didn't question. Luckily, Jinyoung was wearing one that had no sleeves and could cover what Jaebum did to him.

When they both walked into Jinyoungs room, them having to arrive late at night, looking at their son sleeping on the bed. Jaebum wrapped his arms around Jinyoungs waist, pouting over the fact that he couldn't kiss or leave no more marks of Jinyoung being claimed by him with Jinyoung having that on.

"Don't pout," Jinyoung said as he looked over at Jaebum. "It's your fault that I have to wear this," Jinyoung said, lightly hitting his husband.

Jaebum chuckled and put his head on Jinyoungs shoulder. They stayed there looking at their baby, almost two years old. They looked at each other and smiled.

They love Jaeyoung with their whole life.
————

Their If You Do promotions were going on. They were in the dressing room, waiting to go on stage.

Jinyoung stared at his husband.

He looked absolutely handsome.

More than he is, obviously.

Jinyoung continued to stare at him, his eyes beginning to go a shade darker. He looked away, but his eyes kept going back to Jaebum. He looked like a walking sin just walking around and sitting there with the red tux they made them wear.

He cleared his throat and walked over to Jaebum who was sitting on the couch on his phone. "Hyung, can I talk to you real quick?" Jinyoung said. Jaebum looked up and nodded. "Yeah sure," Jaebum said and got up.

"Bammie, take care of Jaeyoung for a bit okay?" Jinyoung said and BamBam stopped playing with Jaeyoung for a bit and nodded. Jinyoung smiled and the both of them walked out.

Jaebum walked behind Jinyoung, not knowing what Jinyoung wanted to talk about. Jaebum was confused. Did he do something he wasn't supposed to and Jinyoung was mad? He wasn't sure.

Jinyoung stopped inside of a room that didn't have any cameras in and closed the door and secretly locked it before he walked to where Jaebum was.

"Jinyoungie? What's wrong?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung didn't answer, just stood there. Jaebum looked at Jinyoung confused.

Jinyoung took a breath before he leaned in and crashed their lips together. Jaebum, shocked, didn't move at first. After Jaebum got his mind together he kissed Jinyoung back.

Both of them kissed and pulled away for air after a while. "Not that I don't like your kisses, but what are you doing?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung only stared at him, his eyes getting darker with lust now that they were alone.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jaebums neck and whispered in his ear. "You shouldn't be dressed like a walking sin," Jinyoung said, rubbing himself on Jaebum.

🌴🍑🌴🍑🌴🍑
Jaebum groaned as he felt that Jinyoung was getting hard against him and with him rubbing against him, he also got hard.

Jaebum held onto Jinyoungs hips. "Jinyoungie, if you keep doin that I won't be able to hold back," Jaebum said. "I don't care," said Jinyoung and started to unbutton Jaebums coat and shirt. "There might be people walking through here Jinyoung," Jaebum said, trying to hold himself back. "I checked before and no one comes here," Jinyoung said, continuing unbuttoning his husband.