You Are

A/N: Hello! I am back with a new chapter :)

Thank you everyone for the reads and votes on this story 💖

I will continue to make this story good for you guys :)

Enjoy!
—————

Jinyoung was crying.

He knew he was acting like a child, but at the moment he didn't care.

"Jaebum would be back, don't worry about it," Mark told him.

Jinyoung sniffled. "But I miss him!" Jinyoung said and started crying more. Mark sighed and signaled Youngjae to call Jaebum.

"Appa, omma won't stop crying," Youngjae said right after Jaebum answered the phone.

"Why? What happened?" Jaebum said from the other side, concerned for his wife. "Well, he keeps saying that he misses you," Youngjae said and explained everything that had happened.

He heard Jaebum sigh from the other side. "Pass me to your omma," Jaebum said and Youngjae instantly went and handed his phone to Jinyoung.

"Jinyoungie? Baby?" Jaebum said.

"Jaebummie?" Jinyoung said, sniffing.

"I'll be home soon okay? Less than five minutes, I promise," Jaebum said and Jinyoung nodded. "Okay," Jinyoung said softly.

Both Mark and Youngjae smiled at each other as they both saw Jinyoung started to stop crying.

Now for Jaebum to get home.
——————

Jaebum walked in the house and instantly felt arms around him. He looked down to find his wife hugging him, trying not to cry.

"I told you I was going to the company to talk to someone about something," Jaebum said.

Jinyoung pouted and Jaebum took him to the couch and Jinyoung snuggled into his husband.

"But I missed you," Jinyoung replied.

Jaebum smiled softly.

His wife could be a handful sometimes.
——————

Jinyoung didn't know what to do.

He was bored.

They were in Hong Kong, filming for their music video.

Jinyoung couldn't help but be proud of his husband.

Their title song is one made by Jaebum.

He felt arms around him and leaned back.

"Are you ready?" Jaebum asked and Jinyoung nodded.

Jaebum rubbed Jinyoungs stomach and Jinyoung put his hands on his husbands. Now even a few minutes later, their manager called them to start filming their music video.

Jinyoung pouted and Jaebum chuckled, kissing his wife's lips before they both walked over to where everyone was.
———————————

Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Jackson were doing their part.

Jaebum was walking and Jinyoung put his chin on his shoulder and laughed.

Then, it started raining when they were filming. They started to play around with each other and having fun.

It was a fun day for them.
——————

Jinyoung remembered, before they went to LA to do their photos, they recorded all of their music.