20: Honeymoon

A/N: hello! Here's the next chapter! And it's a smut. If you don't like smut then I'll break it up differently than I usually do so you guys know when :)

🌴🍑<——— means that there is a smut part.

Enjoy!
🌴🍑🌴🍑🌴🍑🌴🍑

The next thing he felt was Jaebum on top of him the next second. He looked up at him, shocked. He stared into his eyes, which had turned into a darker shade of black.

Jaebum put his head at Jinyoungs neck and started to nibble at it. "Do you not know how seeing you in this makes me feel?" Jaebum said, stopping to look at him.

Jinyoung was shocked. He didn't know he was going to be that effective. He shook his head.

Jaebum started at him for a moment. "Then why don't I show you?" Jaebum said, starting to nibble at his neck again. Jinyoung moved his head, giving Jaebum more access and nodded.

He trusted him with his life so Jaebum showed him exactly how he felt.

Jinyoung moaned as he felt Jaebum suck on his neck. "Jaebummie... I have to cover that up..." Jinyoung said moaning as Jaebum sucked, licked, and big his neck. "Then cover it with make-up," Jaebum said, not caring about it at the moment.

Jaebum moved lower, moving the nightgown up. He stopped at Jinyoungs stomach and kissed it many times. He then took off the nightgown. Jaebum took off his shirt and put it somewhere else and took off his pants, leaving him only with his boxers. Jaebum looked at Jinyoung then.

"Are you..." Jaebum said looking at what Jinyoung was wearing.

Panties.

"Fuck Jinyoungie..." Jaebum said groaning and kissing Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled and kissed him back.

Jaebum went back to where he was before and started sucking on Jinyoungs nipples, making the younger moan out in pleasure. Jaebum switched after a few seconds and rubbed the other one. Jinyoung laid there, enjoying the pleasure that his husband was giving him.

Jaebum moved lower, sucking and biting at the skin on the way down, and stopped where Jinyoung had the panties still on him.

He got(ripped) them off and got one of Jinyoungs legs, putting one over his shoulder and bit Jinyoungs thigh.

Jinyoung, panting, looked over at Jaebum. He moaned louder when Jaebum put his hand on his shaft and moved it up and down. Jinyoungs hips going off the bed. Jaebum put a hand on his hip to make him not move.

Jaebum turned Jinyoung around, his back showing. He looked at Jinyoungs behind.

Jinyoungs prized peach he talks about. He moved up and kissed his back. On the way down, he bit and sucked on it, like he did on the front of him, his possessiveness showing.

Jinyoung looked back to see his husband biting and sucking his back, leaving marks just like the front. He knew Jaebum was possessive when he wanted to, and honestly, Jinyoung didn't mind.

Jaebum moved down and got to Jinyoungs peach, he grabbed it and Jinyoung moaned. Jaebum kept squeezing it and moving it around while Jinyoung moaned and asked to be touched where he wanted.

"Jaebummie..." Jinyoung said, desperate for Jaebum to touch him where he wanted the most.

"Patient baby," Jaebum said, turning Jinyoung back around to where he was laying on his back and put a pillow under his hips. Then, he took off the remaining piece of clothing that Jaebum had left.