Couples Day Out Pt. 2

Jinyoung was on the phone with Seokjin, telling him that they were on their way back.

"You wouldn't believe what happened!" He said from the other side of the phone. Jinyoung was confused. "What happened?" He asked.

"After both Jaebum and you left, she apologized to everyone and walked out. She looked upset that she was about to ruin a marriage," Jin said.

Jinyoung scoffed. "She knew that I'm married to him and she continued on flirting!" Jinyoung said.

"I can't believe she acted that way! That little bit-" Jinyoung beard Baekhyun's voice before he heard muffled talking, probably Chanyeol covering his mouth.

Jinyoung laughed and he felt Jaebums arm around his waist tighten. He looked over and smiled, seeing his husband smiling at him.

Jinyoung continued talking with them on the phone and hung up when they were close to the place again, going inside and sitting back in their chairs, continuing the day.
—————

The 'moms' of the groups, significant others, and females were talking about different things.

"No way!" Baekhyun said as Jin told him things from a while ago. "Yes!" Jin said, as they continued talking about it.

"Hey Jinyoung-ah! How did you and Jaebum-ssi meet?" Baekhyun asked.

Jinyoung blinked, everyone's attention on him.

"At the company," Jinyoung said, making Jin sigh. "Obviously at the company! But how exactly!" He said.

Jinyoung blinked. "We tried out on the same day," Jinyoung started and told his story of how he met his husband.
—————

Everyone stared at Jinyoung. "What?" He asked. "It was fate that you guys tried out on the same day," Baekhyun gushed.

Jinyoung rose and eyebrow. "It's a cute story!" Youngjae said. Jinyoung looked at his 'son'. "Youngjae-ah, you heard this story along with the other members," Jinyoung said, smiling softly.

"Yes but I still think it's a cute story!" He said laughing. Everyone smiled and laughed.

Jinyoung looked up and saw his eyes already on him.

His husband.

He always knew what he was thinking.

Their eyes locked and Jinyoung smiled, Jaebum returning the smile.

I love you, Jaebum mouthed. Jinyoung smiled brightly.

I love you too, Jinyoung mouthed back, softly smiling at his husband.
——————

Jaebum and Jinyoung walked, Jinyoung hanging on Jaebums arm, going to another place with everyone else. Every couple had their significant other by the hand or an arm around the others arm.

Jinyoung put his head on Jaebums shoulder as they walked. They looked at each of their members, each of them enjoying their lovers company.

Mark and Youngjae were both talking, Youngjae showing something on his phone, probably pictures of Coco or some game he found that the both could play.

Jackson and his girlfriend were both laughing about something. What about, they weren't sure.

BamBam and his wife were both talking about something, Vanessa laughing at something BamBam had said, making BamBam smile softly at his wife, his eyes showing his love for her. Both Jaebum and Jinyoung smiled at that, knowing that Vanessa has BamBam wrapped around her finger and he would do anything for her.