23: I Will 하드캐리 You pt. 1

A/N: hello! I come back with another chapter!

I kinda experienced a moment of writers block so I hope that this chapter is good.

As always, enjoy!
————

Jinyoung wanted to scream out and vent out his frustration.

But he couldn't. He had to keep calm.

They had to practice their Hard Carry dance for many hours and it was frustrating him. He couldn't take care of his baby's for more than a few minutes. Especially his newborn.

He gritted his teeth. He wanted to go home and take care of his two baby's. He wanted to get into bed and sleep and snuggle with his husband.

He didn't like that they had to practice until midnight, or even past midnight. He sighed.

"Okay, good work everyone!" Their choreographer said as he stopped their music. Everyone thanked him as he walked out the door.

Finally!

Jinyoung instantly went to his children, checking if they were okay before checking on his other 'children'. He sighed as he saw that everyone was tired and needed their rest.

They all walked towards the car that takes them to the dorm and Jinyoung took care of everyone and his own children.

He was tired.

Hopefully one day they will go out early. He doubts it. They just started learning the choreography to their new song.

He sighed. A person can dream.
—————

They finally had a day off. Jinyoung was overly happy over the fact that he could sleep in and take care of his two baby's.

He pouts. He had barely taken care of Hyunjin since he's been born. He was a cute baby, just like Jaeyoung. The differences being that he had a chubbier face and had the twin moles, that Jinyoung loves so much on Jaebum, on the other side.

He heard the door open and didn't have to look up to see who it was. He felt arms around him not long after. He smiled and snuggled into him.

"We finally have a day off Jaebummie," Jinyoung said smiling. Jaebum nodded. "We do," he replied. Jinyoung smiled, starting to doze off to sleep.

"Learning the choreography for this song is pissing me off," Jaebum said honestly. Jinyoung nodded. "Mhmm," Jinyoung said, agreeing to what he was saying. Jaebum smiled, seeing that Jinyoung was almost asleep and kissed the top of Jinyoungs head before they both fell asleep together.
—————

They were woken up by a cry. Jinyoung opened his eyes and moved to get out of Jaebums arms, but there wasn't any around him. He looked confused for a second before he registered that someone was speaking. He looked over at Hyunjins crib and saw Jaebum there, already taking care of their baby.

He got up off the bed and walked over. "What did he want?" Jinyoung asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Jaebum chuckled. "Seems like he wanted one of his parents to be with him," Jaebum replied.

Jinyoung looked down, guilty. He knew that they had busy schedules. He couldn't be there every second this his baby needed him.

He felt a hand on his cheek, wiping something from his eyes.

He was crying.

He looked up at Jaebum, who was smiling sadly at him. Jinyoung sniffled and moved to hug his husband, who hugged him tightly.

They both stood there, understanding what the other was feeling. They hugged like they wouldn't hug ever again in their lives.
————

After Jinyoung stopped crying, Jaebum took Hyunjin, who was still in his arms, and passed him to Jinyoung. He smiled happily as he held his baby close to him, missing on being able to hold him for long.