Lullaby

Jaebum sighed as he finally finished his solo song. Sunrise, his solo, is going to be a song dedicated to his wife.

He smiled, thinking of Jinyoung.

He looked at the time, seeing it was already past midnight. He packed everything up put the song on his phone, ready to show it to his wife later on.

He walked out of his studio, walking back home to his wife and kids.
—————

The house was quiet, everyone having fallen asleep already. Jaebum walked into the kitchen, getting a drink of water before going into the bedroom, where his wife was waiting for him.

He walked over to the bedroom, seeing light.

Jaebum blinked, confused before he opened the door, seeing Jinyoung reading a book with the nightstand light on.

He saw as Jinyoung turned to look over at him, and instantly smiled.

"You're back yeobo!" Jinyoung said smiling happily.

Jaebum smiled back. "I'm back jagiya," he said, going over to his wife and kissing him.

After they pulled away, Jaebum looked at Jinyoung's face. The light in the room was a small amount, but he could see Jinyoung perfectly. In his eyes, his Jinyoung was the most beautiful ever.

Jinyoung stared at Jaebum, seeing his eyes move around his face, making his blush. "What are you looking at?" He asked. Jaebum smiled. "You're beauty," Jaebum replied.

Jinyoung blushed, smacking his husbands chest, making Jaebum laugh.

"Go get ready for bed," Jinyoung said, putting his book on the nightstand. Jaebum chuckled and went to get ready for bed.

Jaebum sighed, happy to finally be home with his wife and children.

After he finished, he went to go join his wife in bed, pulling him close to him.

Jinyoung snuggled into his husbands hold after he turned off the nightstand light.

"How were the kids?" Jaebum asked him. "They were well behaved," Jinyoung replied. Jaebum humed. "They should be good for their omma everyday," Jaebum said, kissing Jinyoungs lips.

Jinyoung smiles and giggles. "They are. Mostly," Jinyoung says, snuggling closer to his husband.

Jaebum smiled, wrapping his arms around Jinyoung's waist tightly. The both sleeping for the next day.
———————

"Jagiya," Jaebum said after their children and them had finished eating and the both of them were sitting on the couch watching a drama.

"Hm?" Jinyoung humed.

"Do you mind listening to the solo song that I produced?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung looked at him with a bright smile, nodding. Jaebum smiled and took out his phone, along with the earphones and started up the song when they were both ready.

Jinyoung listened to the song, smiling and moving his head to the song, and widened his eyes at his husbands high note that he vocalized.

Jaebum saw him and chuckled, loving the way his wife reacted to the song.

Jinyoung smiled while listening to the song, knowing it was about him.

So when the song ended Jinyoung turned to his husband, kissing him. "Thank you, I love you so much," Jinyoung said. Jaebum chuckled. "You're welcome, and I love you more," Jaebum said.

"At least it changed from last time," Jaebum mumbled.

Jinyoung giggled. The both of them were having sex in the shower when Jaebum's solo played on Jaebum's phone.