15: Vacation

A/N: hi! Here's another chapter for you guys!

Also, thank you guys so much for reading this story! ^^

Enjoy!
———

They finally finished their promotions for their debut.

They had a break and decided that they should use it for a vacation.

BamBam was going with Yugyeom to his parents house, Mark was going with Youngjae to meet Youngjae's parents, Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Jaeyoung were going somewhere else and Jackson was staying at the dorm.

"Are you sure you want to stay at the dorm?" Jinyoung said concerned if he would be fine.

Jackson nodded. "I'm 100% sure omma, si don't worry and enjoy your vacation!" Jackson said smiling.

"If you are sure..." Jinyoung said still concerned.

He saw Yugyeom and BamBam hurrying over to the door.

"Hey! Slow down! You still have enough time for your parents to get here Gyeomie," Jinyoung said.

"I know! But I'm excited that BamBam is going too!" Yugyeom said smiling happily and looking at BamBam who was smiling also.

Jinyoung shook his head.

These children.

Yugyeom and BamBam have been best friends every since they were trainees. They were surprised that they aren't soulmates of how close they are to each other.

"Youngjae-ah! Mark-hyung! Are you guys leaving soon?!" Jinyoung yelled from the living room.

"Yeah! In a minute or so!" Youngjaes loud voice was heard from his room.

Jinyoung looked at the time. They had an hour left before they left to Busan, where the small family of three were going.

"Oh! My omma is here! Let's go BamBam!" Yugyeom said walking towards the door.

"Hey, hey! Where's my goodbye?" Jinyoung said putting his hands on his waist.

Yugyeom smiled and walked over to him with BamBam. "Bye omma!" Yugyeom said hugging Jinyoung and then let go.

"Bye omma! I'll see you soon," BamBam said smiling and also hugging Jinyoung and then let go after a few seconds.

"Bye babies! Have fun!" Jinyoung said and walked them towards the door, kissing them on the forehead before they left out the door.

Jinyoung closed the door after they were out of sight and sighed. He turned around and walked back to his room to get his and Jaeyoungs things ready also.

"Omma! We're leaving!" He heard Youngjae say and walked over to the living room.

"Okay, be safe okay?" Jinyoung said hugging him. Youngjae nodded. "Okay!" He said smiling.

He walked towards Mark and they hugged also. "Bye hyung, see you soon," Jinyoung said smiling. "Take care of my child okay?" Jinyoung said looking at him sternly.

"Bye, see you later Jinyoung-ah," Mark replied smiling also and hugging him back. "I will, don't worry," Mark said.

Jinyoung nodded and after a few seconds they let go and Jinyoung opened the door for them.

"Have fun!" Jinyoung said smiling and kissed Youngjaes head before he left. He waited for them to be out of sight, like he did with BamBam and Yugyeom, before he closed the door.

He sighed, for a second time those few minutes, and walked back to his room and continued to pack.

He wondered what Jaebum had planned for them. He didn't tell him anything.