Tomorrow, Today Pt. 2

A/N: hello! How are you guys? :)

I hope you guys are doing fine!

DID YOU GUYS SEE JJP?! 😭😭😭

I hope you guys like this chapter ;-;

Enjoy!
——————

After their bath, Jaebum laid Jinyoung down on the bed, knowing what the younger wanted to do.

Jaebum sucked and licked Jinyoungs neck, which made him moan. Jaebum moved his head and kissed his wife's lips.

Jinyoung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jaebums neck.

Jaebum took his time, making marks, preparing him, loving him.

Jinyoung was happy, but he wanted his husband now. Jinyoung whined as his husband kept fingering him and not putting his member in him.

"Jaebummie, just, please..." Jinyoung said begging his husband to just do as he said. Jaebum looked up at Jinyoung, who looked absolutely beautiful in his opinion.

"Patience baby," Jaebum said and got the lube from where he had it and put some on his hand which he put on his member.

Jinyoung gasped as he felt Jaebum enter him, finally feeling full of what he wanted. Jaebum leaned down and kissed Jinyoungs plump lips.

Jaebum couldn't get enough of his wife. He loves him so much. Jinyoung was the same. He loves and wants his husband, no matter what.

Jaebum waited after he was fully in, to see if Jinyoung was fine and kept kissing Jinyoungs plump lips over and over.

Jinyoung nodded after getting used to Jaebum being in him. Jaebum pulled out and thrusted back in. Jinyoung moaned as he felt Jaebum move inside of him.

Luckily, the place they were staying in didn't have any other houses surrounding them where they could hear them.

Jaebum thrusted at a fast pace, making Jinyoung moan out loud. When Jaebum hit Jinyoungs prostate, he screamed out Jaebums name.

Jinyoung was in ecstasy. He loves the way his husband makes love to him.

Jaebum continued to hit the same spot, Jinyoung screaming out in pleasure.

Jaebum grabs one of Jinyoungs legs and puts it over his shoulder. He bit and sucked on his thigh.

Jinyoung gasped as he felt Jaebum go in deeper. Jaebum went at a faster pace, pounding into the younger as Jinyoung screamed out at all the pleasure he was feeling.

Jinyoung felt the familiar feeling in the bottom of his stomach, knowing that he was about to come.

"J-Jae-" Jinyoung said, trying to tell his husband he was about to come in the middle of moaning and screaming.

Jaebum knew what Jinyoung was trying to say and nodded. "Go ahead baby," Jaebum said and Jinyoung came.

Jaebum kissed his wife and kept thrusting in at the same pace. Jinyoung gasped as Jaebum suddenly felt bigger than he was.

Jaebum on the other hand, felt as Jinyoungs walls tighten around him, making him groan and closer to his edge.

He thrusted in harder and deeper as at fast pace before he came inside of his wife, which made Jinyoung come for the second time that day.

They both panted. Jaebum leaned down to kiss Jinyoungs plump lips and Jinyoung gave him a tired smile.

Jaebum pulled out and moved over to lay down next to Jinyoung, wrapping his arms around him. Jinyoung smiled and snuggled into his husband.