5

Jinyoung and Jaebum got out of their dorm to drop off the two younger ones to practice. Since it was on their way and they had to also practice, they went together.

"Remember to eat and don't tire yourself out ok? Remember to sleep well and don't get in trouble!" Jinyoung said as he rambled on and on about what the younger two should do and not do.

"Yes omma, we get it." Yugyeom told his omma. "Yeah, we promise we will do all those things," BamBam added. Jinyoung looked at them for a moment and then nodded. "Okay, Okay I believe you guys... but if I find out that you guys aren't doing what I told you are going to be in trouble!" Jinyoung scolded them.

Jaebum laughed at his soulmate and wrapped his arm around Jinyoungs waist. "Baby, I think they get it," Jaebum looked at Jinyoung and he looked back at him. "But what if they get in trouble or don't do the things that I asked them to do? It's not my fault that I worry.." Jinyoung pouted.

"Don't worry omma! We have Mark-hyung and Jackson-hyung that will make sure that we don't do anything like that!" Yugyeom smiled. "... okay, fine, I believe you guys," Jinyoung told them still pouting. They younger ones smiled. "We have to go to practice omma and appa, we'll see you guys later!" BamBam told them as he looked at the time and everyone else arriving. "Okay, take care. I love you my babies!" Jinyoung told them and hugged them.

Then, he kissed the top of their head. "I love you too omma!" They both said and smiled as they hugged their omma. "Bye, we'll see you soon," Jaebum said as he ruffled both the younger ones head. "Bye appa!" They both let go of Jinyoung and waved bye as they walked inside the practice room.

"I'm going to miss those two," Jaebum said as he looked at BamBam and Yugyeom started to get ready for practice. "Yeah, me too," Jinyoung smiled as he leaned his head on Jaebums arm. "Let's go," Jaebum said as they started to walk to their practice room.
———

They were on their break and were walking around the company when they both heard a voice. "Jinyoungie!" They heard and they both turned around. Jaebum glared at the person who called his soulmate that. Jinyoung smiled and waved. "Wonpil!" He smiled as Wonpil got close to them and hugged Jinyoung.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time!" Wonpil asked Jinyoung as he linked arms with him. "I've been good! Just practice, concerts, and taking care of the children," Jinyoung giggled.

Wonpil laughed and looked up at Jaebum. He whispered into Jinyoungs ear. "And who's this?" Wonpil asked and nudged Jinyoungs arm.

Jinyoung blushed. "Oh! I'm sorry! Wonpil this is Jaebum, my soulmate and lover, and Jaebum this is my best friend Wonpil!" Jinyoung smiled happily.

Jaebum stopped glaring at Wonpil as he only said that Wonpil and him were just friends.

"Hi! I've heard so much about you from Jinyoung!" Wonpil said and bowed down. "Hello," Jaebum replied and bowed down also.

"I hope you guys get along, you're both my favorite people!" Jinyoung smiled at the both of them. Jaebum looked at Jinyoung with love in his eyes. He absolutely loves Jinyoung. Wonpil looked at the both of them and smiled. He saw how Jaebum was with Jinyoung and saw the look of love in his eyes.

They both had it.

Wonpil was happy his best friend had a nice soulmate. "Well! I have to get to practice! I'll see you guys around! Bye Jinyoungie! Bye Jaebum-ssi!" Wonpil hugged Jinyoung and bowed to Jaebum.

Jinyoung smiled, hoping that they would be nice to one another and be friends.
———

After some time, some weeks had passed and they were still filming their diary series. Jinyoung was speaking to the camera and saw his soulmate there. He just came out of the shower.

Jaebum took over when Jinyoung said he was going to bed. After Jaebum turned off the camera, Jinyoung came back.

"I thought you were going to bed?" Jaebum asked. "I was but... I wanted to talk with you.." Jinyoung said as he sat down next to Jaebum. "What is it? Is everything okay?" Jaebum asked, concerned about what was going on.

"Do you still love me?"

Jaebum looked shocked. "Of course I love you! Why would you say that?" Jaebum asked as he pulled Jinyoung closer to him and made him sit on his lap.

"It's just... when we are on camera.. I feel like you're trying to ignore me on purpose when you're with the rest of the hyungs... I feel like you don't love me anymore..." Jinyoung told him everything he was feeling.

"Of course I love you! I was trying to hold myself back because I don't want the fans to hate us. You know how people take this," Jaebum told him.

He really loves Jinyoung. No matter what happens he we always love him.

Jinyoung smiled. "Really?"

"Really," Jaebum said and kissed him. Jinyoung smiled in the kiss. "You want me to show you how much I love you?" Jaebum asked still kissing the younger one of the two.

Jinyoung nodded.

Jaebum lifted him up and took him to his room.

Jaebum showed Jinyoung how much he meant to him and how much he loved him that night.
———

A/N: hey guys! I'm so sorry I can't add a smut in this 💀 I can't do one at all even if I tried 💀💀💀 but I hoped you liked this chapter! Also, I kept my promise! ^^
Also, I saw that this story had more than 100 views!! Thank you guys so much!! You don't know how much that means to me! 😭😭😭 also, thank you guys so much for the votes on this story! 😭😭😭
I hope you enjoyed and feel free to comment like always! 😊

Edit: I just saw after I posted this chapter that this story is on #26 on bnior and #3 in bnyoung!! Omg!! Again, thank you guys so much!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖