Finding A Place

A/N: Hello! We went to UIL Marching contest last Monday and we got straight ones! Also, I now have WAY more time to update :)

Also, if there's gramatical errors or spelling errors feel free to tell me!

There's a surprise soon!

Enjoy!
——————

Jinyoung giggled as they did their interviews in New York, telling the women that interviewed them that his husband slept without clothes.

Jaebum looked at his wife for a second before shaking his head.

When they asked what his inspiration for his songs was, he wanted to say his wife and children, but couldn't.

"From experience," Jackson said, exposing both him and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung tried not to beat his friend up while Jaebum tried not to let his anger get the best of him.

"I'm just kidding!" Jackson said laughing, making it a joke.

Both Jaebum and Jinyoung almost sighed in relief and Jaebum told a lie of his inspiration.
———————

The other interview, the interviewer asked Jaebum what he didn't show in his social media, Jinyoung saying that he didn't show his room.

The actual reason being that his wife and him share a room, also his children are sometimes there as well.

Jaebum didn't want to risk anything.

"I know everything about you," Jinyoung said, making Jaebum smile.

His wife did know everything about him.

They were married after all.
———————

"Nyoungie," Jaebum said when they got back to the dorm from one of the countries.

"Hmmm?" Jinyoung hummed, settling one of the twins into their bed.

"What if we move out?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung turned to look at his husband. "Can we afford to move out?" Jinyoung asked.

With four children and the both of them, he wondered if it would all be good.

"Jinyoungie, we're singers in the music industry, of course we can afford it," Jaebum said.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. "Okay," he softly said and Jaebum kissed him. Jinyoung smiled happily and then pulled away, taking the other twin and putting them in the bed.

"Come on, let's go tell Yugyeomie," Jaebum said, taking Jinyoungs hand and walking over to tell the other member staying in the dorm.
———————

"We're going to move out," Jaebum told the other remaining member. Yugyeom nodded. "But why are you guys moving out?" Yugyeom asked, confused.

"I don't want to bother you guys with our children and waking up in the middle of the night to them," Jaebum said, Jinyoung looking at his husband, shocked, not knowing the reason either.

Yugyeom nodded. "I understand appa and omma," Yugyeom said.

The both of them smiled. "Thanks," Jinyoung said, going to hug his youngest 'child' out of the members.

Yugyeom smiled. "No need to thank me. You guys need it anyway," he said.

Both Jaebum and Jinyoung nodded, smiling.

After they talked, they went back into their rooms to get some rest.
——————

"Appa, did you see the trending hashtag?" BamBam asked through the phone.