13

A/N: Hi! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Also, thank you guys so much for the views!! I can't believe I have so many of this story!

As always, you are welcome to comment!

Enjoy!
————

"I'll get it!" Jinyoung said getting up from the couch that he was sitting on with Jaebum when they heard a knock on the door.

He shifted Jaeyoung a bit to open the door.

"Wonpil!" Jinyoung said happily, hugging his friend as best as he could with his baby. "I'm so sorry I couldn't visit you at the hospital, there was so much practices going on," Wonpil told him pouting.

Jinyoung shook his head. "It's fine!" Jinyoung said smiling.

"Jinyoungie? Who's at the door?" He heard Jaebum ask. Jinyoung closed the door as Wonpil stepped in the dorm. "It's Wonpil!" He yelled so he could hear him.

Jaebum got off the couch and walked towards door. "Ah, hello Wonpil-ssi," Jaebum said smiling. "Hello," Wonpil said smiling back. They both bowed down in greeting.

"I'm here to see your cute baby because I wasn't able to visit Jinyoung while he was in the hospital," Wonpil said frowning. Practice was too much lately for him.

Jaebum nodded. "Well make yourself at home," Jaebum said and walked back to the living room. Both Jinyoung and Wonpil looked at each other and giggled.

They sat on the couch and started to talk.

"Do you want to hold him?" Jinyoung asked, referring to Jaeyoung. Wonpil nodded and was careful to not drop him.

"He's so small and adorable!" Wonpil said gushing at the small baby. Jinyoung smiled happily. "I know right?" He said and they both started talking about how cute and adorable Jaeyoung is.

A cry was heard from Jaeyoung as Jinyoung and Wonpil were talking.

"Ah! Jaeyoung-ah, are you hungry? Sleepy?" Jinyoung asked as he got up from the couch and started to lull the baby to sleep.

He moved around a bit and quieted Jaeyoung.

Wonpil looked at him and got up and smiled. "It seems like baby Jaeyoung is tired," Wonpil said. "I'll be going and leave you to take care of him," Wonpil said.

Jinyoung looked at him. "Are you sure?" Jinyoung asked. Wonpil nodded. "It's fine! I'll come visit another day," Wonpil said as the both of them walked towards the door.

"Okay... if you say so..." Jinyoung said and shifted Jaeyoung a bit to open the door. "Bye Jinyoung! See you later!" Wonpil said waving as he walked out the door.

"Oh! And tell that boyfriend of yours I said bye too," Wonpil said laughing. "Bye! And I will!" Jinyoung said laughing also.

After Jinyoung closed the door he walked towards his room, which is also Jaeyoungs room, and moved around a bit to calm the small baby down.

After some time, Jaeyoung fell asleep and Jinyoung set Jaeyoung in his crib and covered him in a blanket. He stood there looking down at Jaeyoung and smiled happily.

Both Jaebum and his baby, one that they both made out of their love.

He felt arms around him. He turned his head and saw Jaebum and smiled.

Jaebum kissed Jinyoungs cheek and then put his head on Jinyoungs shoulder while looking at Jaeyoung. "He looks like you," Jaebum said quietly, trying not to wake up Jaeyoung.