Look At Me Now

A/N: Hello! I have another chapter! *^*

School has started last week and I'll somewhat be free to update more often!

Yay!

Enjoy! ^^
———————

The group had to film for a show in Jeju and Jaebum and Jinyoung couldn't take their children so they left them with one of their parents.

The married couple sat next to each other on the plane and in the car on the way to their temporary home.

They picked out their room and roommates when they got there.

Jaebum had to sleep on the couch.

Jinyoung was worried of course, but couldn't say anything because they were filming. Jaebum also went into Jinyoungs room forcefully to look around his room, making Jinyoung act like he didn't want his husband there.

They had to spend most of their time away from each other, which made Jinyoung frustrated and mad.

On the last day they were there, they went somewhere for the last time there.

They were in a hot water bath and Jaebum could not look away from Jinyoung every time he got up.

Jinyoung was the same with him, but didn't make it that obvious.

They played a game and Jaebum had to sit in the middle and the other members had to move his head.

It was Jinyoungs turn.

"You make me a teenager," he said and moved his husbands head.

Jaebum tried not to take his wife right then and there and do something to him, but couldn't.

Then, the next thing they knew, they were back home.
————

They worked on their new album.

They had to record a song first with another idol.

Jinyoung saw how she was looking at his husband.

Jinyoung wasn't the jealous type.

No.

He was petty.

Cameras were filming them for a few minutes, but after they finished and all seven of them, along with her, which Jinyoung heard her name was Hyolyn.

She was too close to his husband. Hands lingering longer than they should.

She has been ever since they did their stage together a few months ago and now today.

He did NOT like it one bit.

So being the petty person that he is, he sat down on his husbands lap, not caring about what others thought.

The other members stared at their 'parents', amused about what was going on.

Usually, it would be Jaebum who would be jealous, but now it was Jinyoung.

"Jaebummie-hyuuuuung," Jinyoung said, whining and being cute to his husband.

Jaebum wrapped his arms around Jinyoungs waist, making sure that his wife didn't fall. "Yes Jinyoungie?" Jaebum said.

"I'm hungryyyyy," Jinyoung said, putting his head on his husbands shoulder, facing Hyolyn and giving her a look.

Jaebum chuckled and nodded, kissing Jinyoungs lips.

"Let's go," he said, Jinyoung getting off of Jaebums lap happily.