14: Debut

A/N: hi! Here's another chapter!

I'm so sorry it took 14 chapters for them to go to JJ Project to GOT7 >_<

I hope you enjoy!
————

Their debut was close.

They had about a week and a half to debut and they were all happy. Although, they did have some complications for the choreography a bit.

"Ya! Jackson-ah! How many times are you going to mess up?!" Jaebum said.

Jackson looked down. "I'm sorry hyung, I'll do better next time," Jackson said.

"You said that the last few times! Why can't you do this right?!" Jaebum said.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two of them.

"I'll do better hyung," Jackson said.

"You better," Jaebum said, his chin sticking out.

A cry was heard. Jinyoung rushed over to the place where they kept Jaeyoung.

"Shhh baby it's okay," Jinyoung said, calming down Jaeyoung.

Jaebum looked over at both Jinyoung and Jaeyoung and instantly felt guilty. He knew that he had to not be mad at anyone because it would scare Jaeyoung.

He walked over and put his hand on Jaeyoungs head. "Appas sorry Jaeyoung-ah," Jaebum said and kissed Jaeyoungs head.

Jinyoung walked out of the practice room, Jaebum following behind him, and went somewhere where it was quiet.

"You need to calm your anger Jaebummie," Jinyoung said stopping at a quiet place and still trying to calm down Jaeyoung.

Jaebum nodded. "I know, I'm working on it," Jaebum said.

Jinyoung nodded. "Good," he said and sighed as Jaeyoung finally calmed down.

Jaebum leaned down and kissed Jaeyoungs head. "I'm sorry Jaeyoung-ah, appa is just stressed, I'm not ever going to yell at you that way okay?" Jaebum said and hugged both Jinyoung and their baby.

Jinyoung smiled, snuggling into the hug.

After a few minutes they let go. "Lets go back," Jinyoung said.

Jaebum nodded. "Yeah, lets go," Jaebum said and wrapped an arm around Jinyoung as they walked back into the practice room.

The first thing that Jaebum did was head towards Jackson. "I'm sorry Jackson-ah," Jaebum said looking down.

Jackson smiled. "It's okay hyung, I understand that you were stressed over all this," Jackson said.

Jaebum looked up, smiled and nodded.

"Okay, now lets do this!" Jaebum said smiling and going over to the computer to start their song again.

Jinyoung smiled, looking at them, Jaebum did have his temper cooled out then when they were in JJ Project.

He was proud.

He put Jaeyoung, who was sleeping, in the baby carrier and made sure he was comfortable and safe before he went back to where the rest were.

They practiced for their debut and both Jinyoung and Jaebum were happy they were going to debut for a second time. Now, they had five more members and a baby.

They can do this this time.
————

Jinyoung was nervous.

What if he was going to mess up? What if they didn't succeed again? What about the other members? What would happen to them?