Memories 2

A/N: Hello! I'm back with another chapter! :)

Also, I have a question for you guys.

Should I continue with this story or should I just end it?

End it.

Continue it.

I feel like some people don't like this story so I was just wondering if I should continue with this story.

Enjoy!
————

When both Jaebum and Jinyoung were in JJ Project, they both liked to flirt with one another, even though they were lovers then.

When they were at Lotte World and were waiting for the ride, they looked around the place, it looking like it was underground.

Then, they got in the ride with some fans.

" JJ Project is certified as an official couple," Jaebum said and the both of them smiled. Jinyoung tried not to blush and hit it boyfriend when he said that.

The both of them, of course, were an actual couple, but couldn't tell the public.

Later, when the camera was off, Jinyoung hit his boyfriend.

"Ow! What was that for Jinyoungie?" Jaebum asked, looking at the younger boy beside him.

"What if they actually believed us?" Jinyoung asked, pouting. Jaebum looked at him and chuckled.

"Well they most likely didn't," Jaebum said, making Jinyoung look at him.

Jaebum looked at him and smiled, kissing his lovers lips.

Jinyoung smiled. "Don't worry about it okay?" Jaebum said and Jinyoung nodded. "Okay," he replied.

Jaebum smiled and kissed Jinyoungs lips one more time before the camera turned on again and they parted, pretending that they aren't a couple again.
———————

"So you're telling me you never liked me hair bleached during JJ Project?" Jaebum said, running his hand through his newly dyed grey hair.

Jinyoung nodded. "And I don't like this one either," Jinyoung stated.

The other five members looked at their 'parents' arguing over a small thing.

"Why did you never tell me?" Jaebum said.

"I didn't say anything to not make you feel bad," Jinyoung said, shifting baby Jaeyoung in his arms.

"You could have still told me," Jaebum said, staring right into Jinyoungs eyes. Jinyoung stared right back at him, the both of them having a silent conversation.

After a while, Jaebum sighed, walking over to his lover and pulling him close, making Jinyoung melt into the hug.

Jinyoung shifted their baby so he wasn't squished.

The remaining five members looked at them confused, wondering what happened.

"What just happened?" BamBam said, vocalizing their thoughts. The other four members shrugged, not knowing either.

BamBam looked at the members then back at his 'parents', shrugging also and they continued to watch what would happen.
———————

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jaebum asked, after filming A Song For You, where they had to do the JJ Cross and Jaebum accidentally did it too hard, making Jinyoung fall on the floor.