Chapter 2

POV JOKER
    Suddenly my phone started ringing

"Hello-" I was cut of "JACK!"

"Clara-oneesan" I was shocked

"ssssshhhhh" Clara-oneesan said

"sorry" I apologized

"Anyway Jack I have important info I recovered with the FBI but to be safe send an advanced notice saying your gonna steal the legendary blue mermaid statue, there's a gem in its eye-"

"Is it Pandora" I asked whispering

"We don't know" she said

"What do you mean 'we'?"I asked.

Suddenly I heard a gun shot

"Onee-san are you ok?" I asked worridly

"yeah. Just come here and I'll explain everything to you and introduce you two to each other so I'll meet you then but keep this and the phone call a secret"

"got it" I replied

"See you soon Jack." Her sweet soothing kind soft voice said and she hung up.

POV HACHI
   "I wonder what Mr.Joker was mummbling to himself" ( he stoped looking at the window before the call happened).

Then Mr.Joker opened the door and said "Sorry to ruin your family bonding moment right now but I need to get going soon."

"Hachi you can stay with your family if you want." he added with a little bit of a gloomy tone.

"Well why would I do that?" I said with a cheerful tone

"My home is the sky joker. I can visit my parents whenever I want".

POV Joker
"Man he is so innocent" I said in my head

"Well then we'll be leaving soon so let's  get ready to steal some treasure" I said in my usual confident tone

"Alright" hachi said in his cheerful tone

~Time skip~

POV Joker
   We already finished packing our things so we head to the sky joker and placed our things there. While lifting off we were waving to hachi's parents.

"Good bye" "Take care" "Stay safe" is what they were saying to each other.

"It must be happy having a big family like hachi's" I thaught smiling a little with my hat covering my face a little bit jelous of him.

"Hachi I'll just head to my room" I said

"Oh ok. Wait what would you like to have for dinner Mr.Joker?" Hachi asked

"Oh I know do you want some cu-" I cut him off

"I'd like some hamburger steak"

"Huh. Are you sure?" Hachi asked a little surprised

"Yeah" I replied.

I entered my room and lied down on my bed. "I wonder what she meant by 'we'?" I asked.

POV Hachi
    I was already making the hamburger steak.

" Why didn't Mr.Joker want curry? It's not like him to not want curry."   I asked myself.

I finished making hamburger steak. "Mr.Joker the food is ready" I said.

"OK I'll be right there"Mr.Joker replied.

POV Joker
    I walked over to the table, sat down with Hachi "Man, the food looks delicous"

"of course" Hachi replied "Itadakimasu (Thanks for the food/let's eat)" we both said

~Time skip~

POV Joker
    While eating Hachi suddenly asked " Mr.Joker where are we going and what exactly are we gonna steal?"

"We're going to Tokyo to steal the legendary blue mermaid statue owned by the Suzuki group" (Hachi doesn't know about my enemy or pandora)

"Oh ok. Here I thaught you just wanted to go to somewhere since it was sudden" Hachi said

"Well never underestimate me" I said confidently.

I finished my food and went back to my room. I got my PJ's on, tucked myself in and mummbled to mysef " See you tomorrow Onee-san"