Chapter 29

POV Kaito
After I got my things, I went to Ari-senpai's room. I saw Jack at the door looking worriedly at his older sister. I went towards him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me as I told him "Don't worry too much, your sister is capable of a lot of things. And she has gone through this more than once before" I tried to reasure him. "*sigh* I know, it is just that I was never around when those incidents happened before. So this was the first time I saw it in person" He told me. "Your circumstances were that bad?" I asked slightly bewildered. All he returned was a slight nod in affirmation. I glanced to the clock to see it was already late "Well, I have to go now. See you around Jack". "Yeah. See you around" he said as I left.

POV Third Person
A few minutes after Kaito left, Ara woke up. Jack immediately rushed into the room and asked his older sister, "Onee-san, Daijobu ka (are you alright)?". "Heki heki" she said with the motion of waving it off. "Jonzu-senpai, I did the tests. You can go and do what you want now" Ai said as she left the room. "Arigatou Haibara-chan (thanks Haibara)" Ara said as Ai left the room. "Well, we better go to Pripara to meet up with Miruna-chan" Ara said as she jumped of her bed uncharacteristically energetic and cheerful. "Onee-san, are you alright?" Jack asked his shrunken sister, concerned about her behaviour.

POV Jack
"Jack, I told you to start trying to call me either 'Ara' or 'Ara-chan' because you need to start getting used to that. And I am alright, I am just acting the way I do in both Pripara and as Ara Edogawa sometimes" She explained. "Alright a-Ara" I attempted. "It's alright. Just do not slip up in public like two certain people I know do." she said. Why do I get the feeling that the two people are Hatto and Hattori-san?

~Time Skip~

POV Third Person
The two siblings got to Prism Stone and transformed into their Idol forms and went to their normal meeting place. Once there, they saw Miruna waiting for them. "OI RUNA-CHAN! WE ARE OVER HERE" Clara shouted to Miruna's direction.

A/N
So, if you're curious why I suddenly updated. Well, I am on a roll right now. I just wrote this whole chapter, A whole side story for my other book, an epilouge of somewhat for a different book, the first chapter of a crossover fanfic of Ouran and Hetalia, headcanons, continued another side-story for the same book mentioned, the first part of the next chapter of this book, the after-math of this book (yes, I already have that planned out), a different KJ fanfic, a Hetavision fanfic of mine, made an angsty fanfic for the independence day of my country, in all less than one hour.... I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. But yeah, I am on a roll