Chapter 28

POV Third Person
   Rose ran as quickly as she could towards Joker's room. When she got to the door she opened it. Inside, she saw Jack and Kid laughing. The two noticed her and Joker asked "Rose, what is wrong? Why are you panting?". "Ja-Joker, it's Camille. Her legs suddenly gave out. And-" Kid cut her off "Where is she?" He asked worriedly. "She's in the kitchen" I answered. The two immediately stood up and ran towards the kitchen. Rose followed them as quickly as she could until we got there. "Oi, Camille. Why didn't you tell us?" Kid asked Camille with panic mixed in his usually calm tone of voice. "G-gomen. I d-didn't w-want a-any-o-one to w-worry. B-but I guess t-that didn't work. I have 10 " she answered while panting a lot and then suddenly passed out.

POV Joker/Jack
   I glanced at the clock to see that the time was 11:20. "We have to hurry back to the house before 11:30" I realised as she said '10'. Kid picks Onee-san up and carries her bridal style. The two of us rush to the roof deck and closed the door behind us. "Kaito, I shall meet you guys ASAP at the house. Please get Onee-san home safe." I requested him as shortly as possible so that we no longer waste time. "Yeah. Meet you there Jack" Kaito replied as he opened his hanglider and left. The others soon opened the door looking worried. "Joker, what happened to her?" Master asked me. "Yeah. She suddenly collapsed, had shallow breaths, and it looked as if she had chest pain" Dark Eye added. "Don't worry guys. This is pretty normal anyways. Nothin' to worry about" I said. "How is something like that normal?" Spade asked suspiciously but I could see the concern etched on his face. "*sigh* An incident happened a few years back which causes that to happen to Camille. She always becomes weak whenever this happens to her. She does have medicine, but she can only have it sometimes because of the 'circumstances' sorrounding it" I explained leaving out any information that could lead them to becoming suspicious.

POV Silver Heart
   "Joker, what are these 'circumstances' that you say?" I ask him. I am really curious, she looked just fine when we first met her until a few minutes ago. "Sorry, but she would kill me if I tell anyone, so I won't say it" he said. "Wait, as in literally kill you?" I asked, emphsizing the word 'literally'. "No, not that kind of kill, but a very good reminder on why it s a bad idea to get her mad" he sad. I wonder what 'a very good reminder on why it's a bad idea to get her mad' means.

POV Third Person
   Joker glanced at the clock and said, "Oh, sorry guys. But I've gotta go. Hachi, I'm sleeping at Camille's place tonight, so you won't see me 'till tomorrow afternoon. See ya". After that, he left to grab his bag in his room. Everyone started chatting a little meanwhile, Rose slipped away towards Joker's room.

POV Rose
    When I ot to Jack's room,  knocked on the door. "Jack, are you in there? It's me, Rose" "Chotto mattekudasai (Please, wait a moment)" is what he responded with. He soon opened the door, I saw him wearing civillan clothes. "So, what did you need?" He asked me. "Well, are we still going to met up later? I mean, with Clara's-" He had cut me off "Do not worry, we are still meetng up later. I was actually surprised when she said that we should meet up together, but I think it is becase she trusts you enough to tell you her secret, which is an amazing achievement. I shall see you later Runa" he finished. "*sigh* Alright, I'll trust you on this" I said as I left. I maaged to slip back to the roof deck and have a conversation with Queen, to cover up the fact that I left.

POV Joker
   As I grabbed the last of my things, I left. When I got to the house, I opened the gate with my key to come in. "*knocks on the door* Is anyone there?". The door soon opened up to reveal Professor Agasa. "Ah hisashiburi, Jack-kun" he greeted. "Konbanwa, Agasa-hakase. Is she alright?" I asked. I know better than to just say Onee-san's name in an open area like this. there can be spies, hidden cameras, bugs and it can all basically leak out the fact that she is alive. Yeah, my paranoia is sometimes as bad as my sister's, Ahiba's, Shinichi's and Ai's. "Yeah. Come in, it is your house anyways" he said as he opened the door wider to let me in. "Arigatou hakase" I said as I went in. As soon as the door was closed, I rushed to the basement tunnel to get to Ai's lab. Once there, I saw Onee-san, now Ara Edogawa, collapsed on the table.

A/N
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! MASAYANG UNANG ARAW NG ABRIL SA INYONG LAHAT! I am currently working on a few things (The video I promised, because even after months of editing I am still not satisfied), more fanfiction (the new ones that I published, I am way too into shipping HRExItaly and GreenIcetea), I have volleyball, a LOT of outings, going to the fair at my BFF's school, inheritance issues because, and um, you get the idea. I almost forgot that I had to publish this book because I was really into my other one. Hehehehe (guilty). Sorry for the almost late update *bows like how they do it in Japan*

 Sorry for the almost late update *bows like how they do it in Japan*