Chapter 21

POV Jack
"Is it..... Karin-oneesan?! It is possible but-" "Judging by the expression on your face I am pretty sure you have already know who it is Jack" Onee-chan cut my thoughts off. "Is it.... Karin-oneesan?" I asked quietly. "Karin?" Hatto-san and Hattori-san asked at the same time. "Yes. I am talking about Karin" Onee-san said with a small sad smile liooking to the ground. "Jonzu, who is 'Karin'?" Hatto-san asked not looking anywhere in particular.

POV Heichiro
"Who's dis 'Karin' person dey're talkin' 'bout?" I was askin myself cause it seems like she's important. "Well..." Jack was tryin' ta answer da question that I asked Jonzu fo- Oh right I forgot, dey're sliblings so dey share the same family name. That was stupid of me. "Jack, I think the question was directed to me" Jonzu told her outoto (younger brother). "Oh ok" Jack replied ta Jonzu. "*sigh of relief* Yokatta (Thank goodness)" I heard Jack mutter under his breath.

POV Arian
"How on earth did Hatto forget that Jack and I share the same family name?" it was odd but I guess it just slipped her mind since we usually refer to each other by our family names. "Well, at least Jack is not struggling now" I thought. "So, who is dis 'Karin' person, Jonzu-senpai?" This time it was Hattori that asked me. At least it is easier to tell who he is reffering to since I am older than him and Jack is younger than him so he would refer to us differently. "Well, Karin's full name was..." I said and took a long pause because it brought back some memories we had together. "Was?" Hattori and Hatto were to intrested in this, so they are trying to speed it up. "Jonzu, Karin. My twin sister " I told them. "T-TWIN SISTER!?" Hattori and Hatto yelled at me in surprised. "Hai (yes)" I simply answered. "Ari-chan, why did you not tell us who was responsible for Karin-chan's death? I mean, she died nine years ago on..." Ei-kun asked me, but cutting himself off. Hatto was probably wondering about when she died. "When'd she die?" Hatto asked. "*sigh* Karin died 9 years ago on January 27" I replied "What's so important 'bout January 27?" Hattori asked "January 27 was also the day our parents died" Jack replied. "But it is also..." Shinichi was saying and I decide to cut him off "My birthday" I answered. Hatto and Hattori looked really shocked hearing this.

POV Heichiro
"Jonzu no otanjoubi (Jones' birthday) is the day her parents and sister died?! Now that I think of it, I never knew when her birthday was." I never thought that her birthday was also a sad day for her. "Ne Jonzu," I decided to call her attention. "Huh? What is it Hatto?" She asked me. "Your birthday was yesterday right?" I asked her to double check.

POV Third Person
"*Arian looks away from people* Yes, it was. But ever since my parents died I do not celebrate it. So most people I know just greet me. We never celebrate since it brings back some sad memories." Arian told Heichiro with a sad tone. "Den in tha case," "Otanjoubi Omedetou Jonzu/Jonzu-senpai (Happy birthday Jonzu / Jonzu-senpai)" Heiji and Heichiro congratulated her. "*Arian looks at them with a small smile* Arigato Hatto, Hattori-kun" Arian thanked them. "So, we should continue now. Right?" Arian asked them. They all nodded in response. "So, the reason I am mentioning these details is because the person who murdered my parents and sister is related to 'Them'. I found out the current connection and there are currently 3 highly dangerous criminal syndicates that are working together" Arian told them. "So, what's the information on tha murderer?" Heichiro asked Arian. "Do you remember the information we told you two over the phone?" Arian asked them.

POV Arian
   "Hai (Yes). Doshite (Why)?" Hatto-senpai replied. "Did we mention who they were to them?" Conan mumbled the question to himself. "Ie (no)" Hattori replied since he heard what he said. "So, I will tell the two of you now so you will be able to understand majority of the meeting later with the FBI, CIA and, PSB agents" I said. "Wakatta (got it / ok)" Hatto and Hattori replied. "Well, you two already know about the black organization we will have to explain about Professor Clover and the MKO" Ei-kun said. "Chotto, chotto, Jonzu nani ga MKO soshite Proffesor Clover (Wait, wait, Jones what is the MKO and Proffesor Clover)?" Hatto asked me. "They are the ones who teamed up with the Black organization and by theirselves they are already as strong as them" Conan explained to Heichiro and Heiji

A/N
Ok. So I think that the ones reading this should start watching the OG season of Cardfight Vanguard because after a few (or not. I am too lazy to count) chapters, the Vanguard universe will be very important. So to the people reading this, you should start watching vanguard season 1, not the reboot, and especially NOT G ERA, and if you have time watch a little bit of season 2 and watch season three and four (but mainly just watch season 1 and 3). It will start to become important and don't read the manga yet because the OG anime and the manga are pretty different so yeah. And all episodes are posted on youtube because the anime has its own official channel so yeah. Tnx