Chapter 22

POV Jack
   "And the original Proffessor Clover was actually the one responsible for killing me and Onee-san's family" I told them sadly.  "And the ones who were responsible for the murder of someone else which was deemed an accident is the MKO" Onee-san replied. "Someone else?" Hattori-san asked "Ore no Chichi (My father). Who was actually the original Kaitou Kid" Kaito answered.

POV Heichiro
   "Ha?! So ya're not the original Kaitou Kid?" I asked. "Ie (no). The Kaitou Kid you knew until 8 years ago was my father. Then the current one is me." Kaitou answered. "Choto, Kaitou Camille first appeared *eyes widened*-" "8 yeard ago, a little after Toichi-ojiisan's death" Jonzu cut me off. "So den ya did it ta lure out an' catch those guys in da MKO?" I asked Jonzu to be sure. "Hai (yes). And you are curious to know why Jack became Kaitou joker, correct?" Jonzu asked with an amused expression. "Choto, Jack, didn't ya mention a while ago 'The original Proffessor Clover'? Wha does dat mean?" I asked Jack.

POV Third Person
   "Well, the current one that we are facing is the younger brother of the original. The original one ordered him to murder my parents and one year later my sister. But after the original one died his younger brother, the current one, is the person who took over" Arian explained. "And if you are wondering who was responsible for the take down of the original, it was Jack" Arian added. "O-onee-san ! You do not have to mention that. I was not completely responsible for the take down anyways, I was just partially involved" Jack said being embarrassed by what his elder sister said about the take down. Heiji and Heichiro were just suprised by this information, I mean, Kaitou Joker was a theif and yet he sided with the police, something no one normally expects.

POV Arian
   "We do not have too much time left before the meeting so we would have to make this quickly, as it is almost time to leave" I thought glancing at my watch. "Anyways we have to get straight to the point now because the meeting will start soon" I told them. " Ah, Sokka (Oh, I see)" Jack, Kaito and Conan muttered. "So, whaz da reason ya three became theives?" Hatto asked all three of us. "Well, I just found recently of the MKO so I started to lure them out" Kaito responded. "Well, for me it was to lure out the MKO but after I found out a little more about Proffessor Clover, well, I tried to lure him out starting at one heist but before my next could be planned, I got involved with the Black organization" I told them. "Den wha' 'bout ya Jack?" Hattori asked. "Ah...... Well.........." Jack was scratching his head.

POV Jack
   "How do I explain about it and where do I even start?" I was really wondering how I should tell them my reason for being a Phantom Theif. "Well, it may or may not be because of almost being killed by the original Proffessor Clover" Onee-san said quietly as she was looking away but it was loud enough for all of us to hear. "Wha da ya mean Jonzu?" Hatto-san asked slightly nervous. "Well, I'll explain for Jack because it looks like you are having a hard time putting it into words, right?" Onee-san asked while looking at me with a closed eyes smile. "h-hai" I stuttered a little because of my nervousness. "Well to start off, me and Jack were in our house guarding our family treasure. And so you know, Karin was in school because we took turns every 7 days we switched who would be with Jack to guard our family treasure from burglars. (Basically episode 5 of season 1) It just happened to be my turn that week and me and Jack drove off another burglar and when we were going back inside we saw an advance notice from a phantom theif. Though me and Jack just thought that it was another burglar. The only theif I knew at that point that had a 'no one gets hurt' rule was Oji-san so I thought the same as Jack. Later, he showed up and me and Jack were hiding, only Jack revealed himself because we knew it might start a fuss if he found out I was there. The two of us knocked him out using one of the traps our father had set there for me and Jack and tied him there using an electrical coord. After we were sure he was knocked out and ried up tightly we had heard a doorbell so the two of us answered the door. When we opened it the two of us were really suprised because the people that were there standing in front of us, alive, breathing, were our parents" "Ya seriously believed dat wen it happened?" Hatto-san asked Onee-san

POV Third Person
   "Urasai (Shut up). *Arian glares at Heichiro* They only told us that our parents' plane went missing and that they were presumed dead. There was no evidence of wether they were alive or dead, so there really was a chance that they were still alive back then." Arian respinded to Heichiro with an annoyed and embarrassed tone. "Anyways, we had let them in, we noticed they were acting weird but we just told them about the phantom theif and we all went to the treasure room where we tied him up. But, he was no longer there. Then our 'parents' asked us where the key was which just made me and Jack confused but then we realised that they were not our parents and because of that, they attacked us and ditched their disguises which revealed who they really were. It was Proffessor Clover and his assisstant, Doubt. We used a few tricks to get away but they had eventually caught both of us. Proffessor Clover had Jack and one of his assisstants had me. They were about to kill the two of us when the guy we tied up showed up and basically he saved us. He did not realise that I was there so yeah. When he was about to leave, Jack said he had a plan to go along with the guy to be able to get more information on the guy that wanted our family treasure. Although our family treasure was destroyed when they tried to steal it, we let the phantom theif take it as a thanks and Jack snook on board his plane and trained to be a phantom theif" Arian explained. "So, who was da theif?" Heichiro asked. "Kaitou Silver Heart" 
("*Silver Heart Sneezes*") Jack answered. "Anyways, We sould get going now" Conan said. They all went to Proffessor Agasa's house first to pick-up Ai. With that, they all left the house and went to the train station.

~ Time Skip ~

POV Aichi
   We had all arived at the place where the meeting was going to be held. I was coversing with Kaito while the four detectives were comversing again but this time, Jack was also chatting with them. He actually always wanted to become a detective like Ari-chan and their Otou-san. We were all talking with each other while going to the place. When we arrived we stopped talking. We all entered the building, once we reached a certain room Ari-chan knocked on the door then we heared a muffled "come in" which all the detectives presume is Ms.Jodie. We all entered and were greeted. "Oh, welcome come in" James-san said.