Chapter 27

POV Third Person
   Everyone finished their dinner and are making their way to the living room. Everyone was feeling really comfortable as the air-conditioning was set at the best temperature possible at that moment. However, Camille was not feeling as alright as everyone. One, if very Very observant, could see that she was panting slightly and sweating bullets.

POV Camille/Arian
   "Is it just me or is it very warm in here?" I thought. It seemed like the thermostat was set to a warm teperature, though a slightly too much on the warmer side. Once we arrived to the living room, Kai (Arian's nickname for Kaito) and Jack excused themselves to the bathroom. Meanwhile we all were just having a chat. "Say Camille, how long have you known Joker?" Shadow asked me. "I've known him since he was a child actually, before he met you, Silver Heart" I said. It's not a lie, afterall I am his sister, and I told him about me luring out Toichi-ojiisan's murderers by being Kaitou Camille before he met Silver Heart.

POV Silver Heart
   "If so, you know his real name?" I asked her. "Obviously I do. Afterall, he didn't know about phantom theives before" she answered. I never thought Jack told anyone his phantom theif identity. "Its really getting warm in here" I hear her mumble under her breath. What does she mean? The room is at normal temperature though. "Is she sick?" I asked in my thoughts. I try to observe her, I notice that her breaths are a little shallow and it seems like she is sweating up a storm. "Camille, daijobu ka (Camille, are you alright)?" I ask her.

POV Camille
   "Ah, hekidesu-" I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. My legs started wobbling and gave out on me. The temperature was definitely rising quicker. I leaned in the wall for support. "Camille-san! Daijoubu ka?!" Dark Eye asked me immediately going to me. "A-ah, D-dai-j-jou-bu" I said as best as I could.

POV Rose
   What is happening to Clara-chan? She suddenly fell, its really worrying me. It looks like she's in a lot of pain right now. But she was fine just a minute ago? Does this have to do with why she wants to meet up later? Wait, where's Jack? He should know, they are siblings afterall. After that, I ran towards Jack's room.

A/N
   So, I might edit my chapters and merge some because I think I prolonged some portions of this story too much. But at least school is finally over in my country, so I am not going to have to deal with project deadlines. However, I am still going to be really busy. I have volleyball on Tuesday and Friday, Family outings (next weekend), review for my lateral entrance exam to Philippine Science High School, Ice skating, meet-ups with my friends to teach them violin, I have to write a song, write more fanfictions, practice voice acting (for private reasons), torture a lot of my characters, and a lot more. But, I will try to update on schedule. And please tell me if I should continue the writing style in this chapter, or use my other writing style that I edited to the first 7 chapters. Thank you.