Chapter 6

POV Kaitou Camille/Arian Jones (Clara-oneesan)
    They finished changing and they reveal theirselves they are suprised to see each other again "Now you see what I meant" I said sarcastically as they sat on 2 couches opposite of each other. " Anyway time to get down to bussiness" I said as I was removing the strap of my hat and revealing long blue hair that was hidden in my hat and taking off my mask (like joker's). "*gulp* so the enemy Jack is fighting is the second Proffessor Clover, Kaito's is the MKO, and mine's the BO and with the information we recovered with the FBI *gets a scared look on my face* well we found out that the 3 of them just teamed up" I said with chills going down my spine. I see the two of them turned pale hearing this. "Well we will continue this conversation on January 28 with the FBI, I told them about you two and you may decide if you want me to tell them about your phantom theif identities or not but we would have a better chance if we were to reveal our identities and they promised not to tell anyone outside the meeting that day." I said seriously. "Anyways we shouldn't be like this today. Don't you agree" I said sadly, they didn't reply. "Oh, now that I come to think of it why don't the three of us stay at the sky joker. Since Ran might ask you *pointing at me* a ton of questions on Shinichi and those cases. And *turns to kaito* since Edoka is a bit far from here and it's a long weekend anyways and if we're gonna work together might as well get to know each other. Right?" Jack said "But there's just one reason I don't wanna stay at the sky joker." I said "Which is?" both of them asked "It's Jack's apprentice and since he doesn't know we're siblings and we would have to be our phantom theif identities there so I can't let loose and *point at Kaito* neither could you" I said " And there aren't any Sherlock Holmes books there either" I added. "But Jack does have a point in what he said" Kaito said "Yeah he does so I guess I'll stay there for a while since I may have left my fridge there. But are you sure you wanna Kaito, because we can't let our act slip and we have to be on guard 24/7 there since there's a chance Spade may sneak on board anytime and we can't let Jack's apprentice get involved" I said "Yeah alright then" he replied "So are we gonna go there or not already?" Jack said sarcastically. Both of us nod in response and we go to the road joker and head there.

POV Hachi
   "I wonder why Mr.Joker never told me he had friends in this area?" I asked myself. I went to my room and went to sleep since Mr.Joker said not to wait for him.

POV Kaitou Joker
   During the car ride the three of us were just chatting about things we thought of. We were talking about things like me and Kaito calling Clara-oneesan a 'murder magnet' and she got irritated every time at that topic or things like least favorite things Kaito said he really hated soccer and soccer balls after professor Agasa invented the Ball inflation belt for my sister and Sinichi aka Conan. But we never revealed to each other what we're afraid of but we could tell Oneesan already knows. Oneesan sometimes brought up that I sould still check on the boypara every now and then since I am the prince of pripara but I fired the topic back at her since she sometimes sneaks out during break to meet up with her friends and or have a cardfight with them. Apperently the gun shot that I heard during the phone call was Kaito's card gun. They were apperently facing off during the heist while Kaito was dealing with the police she was calling me and hung up to go to the rooftop. We mostly ended up on any topic until we got to the Sky Joker. We showed Kaito around a little until we reached a hidden door which is the secret guest room. Next to it was another hidden door which was my Clara-oneesan's room. We all went to sleep already because of how tired we all were.