Chapter 24

POV Third Person
"Ha ? What the hell happened here while we were gone?" Camille asked. "Well I think we should introduce ourselves first. Hi, nice to meet you. Watashi wa Rose" Rose introduced herself. "Boku wa Shadow Joker" Shadow introduced himself. "Ore wa Kaitou Kid" "Watashi wa Kaitou Camille" the two introduced themselves. And they informed the three that they were joining the heist tonight. They all chated among themselves getting to know more about each other.

~Time Skip~

POV Rose
"So I was right. It was Clara-chan they were talking about" Seeing Kaitou Camille proved my toughts were correct. "Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" me and Clara-chan ended up saying at the same time. Seems like we were thinking the same thing. The two of us went towards the direction of the bathroom bu halfway there we glanced at each other, understanding what both of us wanted to do. The two of us made our way to the direction of the rooms and Clara moved forward and revealed to me a secret room so the two of us entered. It seemed like this was her room here in the Sky Joker. The two of us sat down on the bed after she locked the door to make sure there was no one evestroping on us. "Well, it's good to see you again Clara-chan" I greetted with a smile on my face. "Yeah. It has been a while since the last time we actually talked in the real world and not in Pripara, Miruna-chan" Clara-chan replied (A/N Miruna is Rose's idol/stage name). "So Joker is your younger brother, right?" I asked her. " *sigh* yeah. You are correct about that. I should have known that I would not have been able to keep this secret forever" Clara-chan said. Come to think of it, "Ne Clara-chan, Anata no jitsumei wa nani desu ka? (Say Clara, what is your real name?). Because you already told me about you phantom theif identity ages ago, as well as having met you as a phantom theif first, and from what you and Jack-kun would talk about I am 100% sure that you are also a detective" I pointed out. "Well, to keep introductions short, My name is Jonzu, Arian. Daughter of the famous actress, Fujita, Akari. Who was later known as Jonzu, Akari. Also daughter of a famous author, as well as a detective, my father is Jonzu, Aruta. And you already know, my younger brother is Jonzu, Jack a.k.a. Kaitou Joker" Clara, or more rather, Arian re-introduced.

POV Third Person
The two of them talked with each other without holding back any information for once and because Rose already knew who she was, Arian asked her to meet up at Pripara later to tell her something. Rose had asked Arian to at least give her a small hint, but Arian was not giving any. They just continued their other conversations until Jack came into the room with his Joker outfit gone and now wearing the casual clothes he was wearing a while ago. "Well, sorry Runa-chan, Onee-san. I overheard your conversation erlier. So it seemed that I was not the only one to suspect Rose was also Miruna" Jack told us (A/N Runa is a nickname for Miruna). "Eh, Maji!? (Wait Seriously!?)" Runa exclaimed but letting her idol persona voice slip up a little. (A/N Imagine Rose's voice a little deeper and slightly more mature. She is a cool type idol going by the name Miruna. I will be publishing a chapter regarding her on my book that is titled "Things I Need To Explain" soon). "Well, the two of us are children of a famous detective and a famous actress" Arian said. "And Onee-san has been known as 'The modern Sherlock Holmes' and 'The detective of the east' ever since she was in high school" Jack added. "I suppose so and I guess I did pick a few things up from Clara-chan" Rose ended and they all laughed at the statement. "So, how about we continue this conversation later in Pripara?" Arian asked with an amused voice. "Sure" the other two replied with a smile. With that, they all stood up and left the room. Arian closed it afterwards to make sure no one found it.

POV Joker
The three of us made it back and started talking with the other kaitous here. "So, How did you three meet each other?" Shadow asked me, Onee-san and Kaito. "Long story" I replied vaguely. "Agreed" Onee-san said. "But I am pretty sure the way all of us met had to do with a certain magnet" Kid added. Onee-san got pretty angry with that so she stood up and shouted at him "URASAI OMAE DE BAKA YARO (SHUT UP ALREADY YOU IDIOT)!". I just lughed at this because the first time I did see her as Joker was actually when she was solving a murder case. "Um, what does 'certain magnet' mean?" Queen asked. Good luck Kaito, you just dug yourself into a hole. "Nothing" Kid answered nervously because Onee-san was glaring at him again. "Anyways, why don't we talk about the heist later" I tried to change the subject. "Sure" Onee-san replied with her Camille personality back. "Camille-san, is it true that you didn't go all out on Mr.Joker during the last heist?" Hachi asked her. "Um, actually yes. I went easy on him holding 70% back because we don't really do heists that often. Kid however, *glares at Kid* is a different situation" She answered glaring at the said someone. "Are you going to go all out tonight Camille-san?" Spade asked. "Well, you guys asked me to but since it is your first time and Joker's second, I will hold back on all of you, only using 50%. *glares at Kid* Except for Kid, don't expect me to go easy on you" She responded. "What exactly did Kaito do to get her this angry at him?" I can only ask myself because she seems to be very mad at him and Onee-san does not just openly show how angry she is unless she is very very mad about something the person did that she really does not like. "Ne, come to thing of it. How hard do you guys think the heist is gonna be?" Spase asked. "Probably gonna be pretty hard" everyone except me, Onee-san and Kid said. "Definetly Very VERY Hard" I replied, emphasizing hard. "Averagely easy" Camille said. "Same as Camille. Since Tantei-kun and Tantei-chan are not around its gonna be an averagely easy heist" Kid said. "Kid-san, who is 'Tantei-kun' and 'Tantei-chan'?" Dark Eye asked. "They're just some detectives who completely kicked Kid's but or rather back" Camille said trying to hide her laughter. "Do not remind me of that" Kid said embarrased. "But rather it is what I call 2 of my detectives because all detectives deserve a cute nickname" Kid added confidently.

POV Camille
"Oh, that sounds interesting" I thought. "So, wha's Hakuba, Saguru's nickname?" I asked. "English Bastard" He replied confidently. "*sigh* should have known" afterall, he really dislikes him. After that we all just had normal conversations.

~Time Skip~

POV Camille
I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost time to go to the heist. "Oi minna (hey guys), we should be going to the heist now, if I am not mistaken" I pointed out. They all glanced at the clock in the room and noticed we only had 1 hour left before the heist. "Well, see you huys there" Queen said as she left. Soon followed by everyone until it was only me, Joker, Kid and Hachi. "Ano Kid-san and Camille-san, aren't the two of you going to go back to your place to prepare?" Hachi asked us. "I completed my preparations this morning" Kid said. "Same here" was my reply. "And Hachi, I already did my preparations there this morning so we don't have to worry 'bout anything" Joker told Hachi. "Eh! Then why didn't you wait for me to help you set up, or even tell me about it?" He exclaimed. "Sorry Hachi, its probably because we were doing some of the old things we'd do before, so we agreed not to tell you because it would normally lead from one thing to another and we would compete on who would be able to finish setting up faster by themself so he couldn't call you or else it would've been cheating" I explained.

POV Shizuka (Eathan's mom)
I am cooking some dinner for Ei-kun and Emi-chan. It was good that Ei-kun and Ari-chan are still really close even after they de-aged. Maybe if they did not shrink back then, the two of them would be dating. Even after all this time I still want Ari-chan to be my daughter-in-law. If only Akari-chan was here. She would be proud of both of you, Ari-chan and Jack-kun.