Chapter 5

POV Third person
    They all escaped to the roof for some reason except camille who purposley rigged the devices they had for finding escape paths to that place since it's safe and a good place to escape so Camille hid somewhere to watch the two.

The two of them had no idea so they just met up at the roof.

"I see you are able to keep up with me. Huh?" Joker said smiling.

"Well I am the legendary magican under the moon light" Kid responded.

"You know you're one of the few people that match me Kaitou Joker" Kid also said smiling

"Same here. It's been a while since I had a match."Joker said.

"Well let's meet again Magican under the moonlight. It's a 1-0." But before Joker could escape

"But you forgot something" Kid said holding the jewel to the moon light.

"But how could you..." he checked the jewel he was holding

"Oh I see the one I got was a fake. Well you outdid yourself." Joker said

"Yeah but this is not what I'm looking for." Kid said as he threw it to Joker.

Then, Joker also held it up to the moon light

"Looks like it's not what I'm looking for either"

This suprised Kid so he said "What exactly are you looking for".

Joker answered " I am looking for the jewel that is said to-"

"give a certain person a long lasting youth" They said at the same time.

Then they look at each other in astonishment. Kaito said suddenly to break the silence "Why do you need it?"

"I'm looking for it to stop my enemy from getting it." Joker answered

"Who?" Kid asked again.

Joker hessitated " ...Professor Clover..."he finally said.

"How exactly do I know you're not lying?" Kid asked seriously

"Then you, why are you looking for it?" Joker asked

"I am doing it to avenge my father's death. The murderers of my father are looking for it so I'll find it first and break it into shreads. They took my treasure so I'll take theirs." Kaito said angrily with his eyes closed and his face facing the floor.

Once he opened his eyes he had realized he had told his deepest secret to a stranger, a theif even. Even Joker was speachless with a shocked face.

"What the..." He said breaking the silence but Kid was already about to jump off to use his hanglider until...

POV Kaitou Camille/***** *****
    Until... " CHOTTO MATE (Wait a sec)" I yelled as I left my hidding place.

Kid immediately folded his hangglider and both Joker and him had shocked expressions on their faces then they both yelled

"SENPAI (UPPERCLASSMAN)/ONEE-SAN" They both stare at each other shocked.

Then they "e-EEEEEHHH" both yelled at each other in astonishment.

"Anyways you two were right when you were texting me but I didn't want you to meet each other at the showdown immediately and luckily you didn't" I paused for a bit for them to process the information because it looks like they're a little bit confused.

"Anyways like I said I will explain what's happening but we need to go to a safe place to talk first" They agreed and so Joker placed an note on the sky joker's kitchen telling Hachi that he's gonna be with some old friends and have dinner and so on and not to wait for him to come back.

~Time skip~

POV Kaitou Camille/***** *****
    We arrived at my house. It's a mansion and right next to me is professor Agasa's house and after is the Kudo mansion.

We left the car and went to the sound proof basement (For some weird reason our parents (Kudo and Jones) made our basements sound proof and connected to each other). We went in and sat on the couch

"Ok so what did you want to tell us sis?" Jack asked

"Yeah what's so important that you took an antidote just to tell us" Kaito asked.

"Ok so one thing, is it ok if you two would reveal your identities to each other first because the explenation would not make any sense if you don't know each other first." I told them

"Um... Ok" they went to different corners with boxes infront of them to change to their civilian clothing.