Chapter 11

POV Hachi
I turned on the TV and went to the regular news channel.
News: "Minna-san, konbanwa (Good evening everyone). We have 2 advance notices that tomorrow we have a heist. And those are from Kaitou Camille and Kaitou KID. Though these were actually sent on the night of the last heist but it had only deciphered tonight. Who else is excited?"
I turned off the tv and looked back at them. "So you gave the advance notice to them at the same night of the heist and it took them until today to solve?" I ask stunned. "All other phantom theives I know whenever they send it in code it always took the police force a few minutes to solve but for Kaitou Camille and Kaitou Kid it took almost a whole day to solve. So that is what legendary Phantom theives are capable of" I thought "So Camille, Kid, why did you make the heist note easy?" Joker-san asked "Huh?" I asked wondering what he meant. "Well if we made the heist note hard without Saguru around they might take a week at least to solve it" Kid-san explained"Wow" That's the only appropriate reaction I can think of at the moment. "Well anyway I'll head to bed now so Oyasuminasai Kid, Joker, Hachi (Goodnight Kid, Joker, Hachi)" Camille-san said yawning. "Yeah. Agreed. Oyasuminasai" Kid-san agreed and they both left to who knows where. "Well Oyasumi Hachi" Joker-san said as he left I replied "Oyasumi Joker-san"

POV Third Person
Hachi went back to his room and fell asleep. While the others chose different bathrooms, took a Shower, dressed up. And they all went to sleep but still having nightmares.

~Time Skip~

POV Third Person
It was 7:50am, Hachi woke up and started to clean the living room. Meanwhile (using the Theif names) Camille, Kid and Joker were just waking up.

POV Kaitou Spade
Me, Queen, Dark Eye, Roko and Master were on my airship heading to the direction of the sky Joker because we wanna bug him and ask about who won in the showdown between him and the 2 legendary phantom theives because no one knows. The only thing anyone knows is that one of them managed to steal it.

POV Hachi
I was just cleaning the living room then suddenly I heard a bang like something connected itself to the sky joker. Suddenly Spade, Queen, Roko, Dark Eye and Silver Heart-san were there entering the sky joker "Spade-san what are you all doing here" I asked "Oh hi Hachi is Joker here" Spade-san asked "Well yes but I'm not sure if he is awake yet. But he might be" I replied "Oh yeah. Did you guys know about Joker-san's friends in this area" I asked realizing they might know the 2 legendary phantom theives that seem to be really close friends of Joker-san. "Wait, Joker has friends in this area?" Queen-san asked. "Yes. Wait, you did not know?" I asked a little suprised "I was so sure that Queen-san or Spade-san would have known" I thought.