Chapter 19

POV Rose
"Oh, Shadow-san and Rose-san! What are you doing here?" Hachi asked us. "Oh well, you are all having a heist tonight correct?" I asked but I already know the answer. " Yes, but why are you asking" Silver Heart answered. "Well, Onii-chan here is going to challenge Joker" I answered. "So... where is Joker?" Onii-chan asked them "He went out with the others a while ago" Roko told us. "Others?" Me and Onii-chan asked them "Have you two heard of Kaitou Camille and Kaitou Kid before?" Queen asked us. F "Does she mean Clara-chan? Well of course I know her she is my teammate as an idol, and I know the truth on why she started being a phantom theif, but I am not supposed to know her as Rose so I should say no." I thought because I am supposed to keep the fact I am an idol a secret. "No" Me and Onii-chan answered but Onii-chan really does not know anything about it.

POV Third Person
"Really!? You two never heard of them?!" Queen Asked the two. "So who are they?" Shadow asked. "They are legendary Phantom Theives that had a face off with Joker and after the heist we found out they were actually friends with Joker" Hachi answered. "How come you guys never heard of them?" Spade asked

POV Shadow Joker
"Well-" "Onii-chan was bedridden for the last few days because he caught a cold" Rose cut me off. "Oh, I see" Spade answered

POV Heiji
"Ne Jonzu-senpai, wha doz dis have ta do wid the BO?" I asked Jonzu-senpai. "*sigh* Jack, I'm sorry for keeping this a secret but the truth is. The plane crash was not an accident, and our parents were not killed in the crash, they survived but were murdered by someone that wanted to take our family treasure" Arian told them sadly.

POV Jack
"M-mama a-and papa were mu-murdered" I was shocked to say the least. "Demo, why did Onee-san keep this a secret for so long" I really want to know the reason she kept it from us and how long has she known about it, but I think she just wanted to protect me because she knew that if I had known I would try my best to investigate and it might put me in danger.

POV Kaito
"Aruta-ojiisan and Akari-obaasan were murdered?!" (A/N Since there was never an official name for the parents I just made up the names with some of my friends). "So.... Does that mean....."