Chapter 15

POV Kaito
    We finally arrived at Ari-senpai's house. We all went inside and went to the library. And of course Ari-senpai is talking with Heichiro-san about their cases while at the same time Conan is talking with Heiji about their cases, so me, Jack and Eathan-senpai decide to start talking to each other because from the looks of it they are talking about things we would not understand. "Ne Jack, have you decided on what school you are gonna go to?" I asked Jack. "Wait, what do you mean school?" Eathan-senpai asked "Oh yeah. You were not with us at the cafe" I realised. "Well, I am planning to go to school since I have nothing to do while waiting for the time school ends" Jack told Eathan-senpai. "Wait, why are you giving up on being able to sleep in?" Heiji came in on the conversation. "Ya'.... Wait, don't ya go ta school?" Heichiro asked Jack. "Homeschool" Ari-senpai told them a half-lie again. "Lucky" Heichiro mumbles.

POV Jack
    "Well, I have nothing to the whole day waiting for Onee-san to finish her school when she is in her shrunken form so I just want to try a normal school for once" I told them. "So, have you decided where you are going to apply?" Kaito repeated the question. "Yeah, I have" I answered. "Where?" Kaito, Aichi, Conan, Heiji and Heichiro asked me at the same time. "I decided to go to Jumonji Academy" I told them. "Why choose that instead of going to Miyaji like your older sister?" Heichiro asked "Well, it feels uncomfortable refering onee-san like we are the same age and Edoka is too far from here so I decided to go to Jumonji" I told them.

POV Arian
    "Anyways, down to bussines" I said. Everyone turned to me. "Kaito, Jack have you decided if you are going to..... you know?" I asked them to see if they agreed although I can tell they already agreed because they would literally do anything to increase our chances of defeating professor clover, the MKO and the BO. "*Kaito and Jack look towards each other and turn back towards us* Yeah we decided we are going to reveal it" The two of them responded seriously.

POV Third person
      Jack and Kaito stood up and went towards Arian's direction and stopped and turn back to Heiji, Heichiro, Aichi and Conan. Conan and Aichi already know their phantom theif identities so they would not be suprised but Heiji and Heichiro on the other hand have no idea about it so they are bound to be suprised learning one of the best detectives is actually a phantom theif. "*Breath in and out* Heiji, Heichiro we are going to reveal to you two first what we are going to reveal later during the meeting" Arian told them. "Why not jas' wait for tha' meetin'?" Heichiro asked Arian and Heiji nodded wondering the same question. "Because if we reveal it to you then you would be booming at us with questions and that would waste our time during the meeting" Arian explained.

POV Arian
"*sigh* Ok. We have to reveal it" I thought because if this got out my reputation could be ruined but I just had to lure out the MKO somehow after Oji-san's death because I just could not let them get away with murdering someone important to me and killing him in front of his own son was unacceptable no matter what angle you try to look at; murders, theft, ilegal transactions and so much more they have done something wrong just like the BO and Professor Clover. I look towards Kaito and Jack as they nod in my direction signalling they are ready to reveal it. "Alright, Heiji and Heichiro, I know you will boom at us with questions so just wait as we will answer those questions *sigh*" I sighed because they would still boom at us with questions because I have a strong gut feeling and everyone knows that if I have a gut feeling it is going to be correct, the same as Yuusaku-ojisan's, Oto-san's, Yukiko-san, Oka-san's and Shinichi's. "POOF" that was the only sound heard and we were in our phantom theif outfits. I can see Heiji and Heichiro's super shocked expressions on their faces

POV Heiji
"A-ARIAN-SENPAI WAS K-K-KAITOU CAMILLE" (AN. In Japan they do not have the 'L' sound so pronounce Camille as Kamiru) I was screaming in my head 'cause I just couldn't believe wha jus' happened. An' "ARI-SENPAI NO OUTOTO IS KAITOU JOKER (ARI-SENPAI'S YIUNGER BROTHER IS KAITOU JOKER)" tha' freaked me out tha' most.