#01

JIMIN's POV

"Noona why?" I heard a familiar voice said.

I walk forward a bit and found Eunseo and Taeho in front of my locker.

"I'm done with you. You are cute but whenever or wherever I'm with you, I always feel bored." Eunseo said while looking at her phone. Why am I not surprise? Tch..that just Eunseo. But when did my locker become the place for them to break up?

"Did you find someone better than me noona?" Taeho said as he started to cry. "Noona please don't break up with me."

"Hermm..I'm not interested in you anymore. And don't ever said that we are 'break up' because we never even dated. Let's not talk each other from now on, okay?" Eunseo said boringly as she pinch Taeho's cheeks. Then she left Taeho there. Let me guess, she's going to find other naive boy to play with. Tch..fuckgirl.

Wait..why the hell do I have to hide? Ugh...I ignore my thought and walk to my locker. Taeho was still standing there, he just hdjhgjkvfjdjCRYING!? Where is his gentle side? Why can't he accept the truth that Eunseo will end her relationship like that. He knows that. What I'm thinking about? Most boy that gone through Eunseo ends up the same way.

I opened my locker. What book that I need to take away this morning?

"It was you, right?" I heard Taeho scoff. Who the heck is he talking to?

"You're the one who seducing Eunseo noona right, Jimin hyung?" Taeho said.

I quickly turn around when I heard my name. He dare talk to me like that?

"What?" I raise a brow.

"Eunseo noona was smiling, stared at you during the party. You're the reason why she break up with me." Taeho glared.

Flashback

I know that Eunseo was staring at me the whole time in this party but why she do that? Am I being her target from now on? No..I can't let her do that to me. You're not Heo Eunseo!

End of flashback.

"Do you not have any other person to blame but blame me?" I rolled my eyes.

He didn't utter a word but he begins to glare at me.

"You know what? I don't want to waste my time on you." I slammed my locker and walk away from him.

I could tell Taeho wanted to kill me by looking at his eyes. Tsh, dumb bastard, out all of the boys he blame the one who hate Eunseo the most.

"Good morning, Jimin!"

"Hello!"

"Hi Jimin."

The student seems to be lively today.

"Hey guys." I send them a smile. But that smile fade when my eyes landed on Eunseo. Did I told you that bitch sit in front of me in my business management class?

"Good morning, shortie~" Eunseo said as I sit on my seat.

I ignore her.

"You greeted the others but not me? That's not fair." Eunseo said while pulling my jacket.

"Life is always not fair." I replied. "And stop pulling my jacket."

Eunseo's POV

"Yah shortie, why study hard when you're not even beating me" I tried to get a reaction from him but he just ignore me.

Then I got an idea. I play his jacket again. I pull his jacket.

There is no reaction.

I pull again.

No reaction.

I pull.

Still no reaction.

I pull twice.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" He whispered-loud enough for me to hear. That's what I want pabo-ya.

I smirked a little.

"Don't ever bother me or things got worse." He threatened me which made me laughed.

"Do I look like I care?" I smirked.

I pull his jacket again but this time his hand was little faster. He pull my hair.

"OWW! What the-!" I stand up and realizing that everyone look at us.

"Why are you interrupting my lecture?" The professor growled.

"It's his fault! He suddenly pull my hair." I said.

"What?! She doing it first! She pulled my jacket!" He argues.

"Jimin is lying! She didn't do anything wrong!" Boy beside me shouted.

"Both of you, get out from my class." The professor give an order. Great.

I pack my stuff then walk away same as Jimin. The boy who shouted early give me a wink. What that supposed to be mean? He just kicked me out with this shortie. Ugh..maybe it's my fault..?

JIMIN's POV

"Yah shortie wait up!"

"Stop following me." I said annoyingly.

"Where are you going anywhere?" Did she just asking where am I going right now?

"BTS is nowhere to be seen. So I'll go to the library." I said as I walk away.

Then something was snaked around my arms. "Then, let's go together!" She said as she pull me.

"Yah! Let go off your hand!" I push her hands away. "Can't you go somewhere else?" I asked, annoyed.

"I don't have anyone to accompany me." She pouted. Did she just try to act cute right now?! But somehow...I really feel super annoying.

"Are you sure about that?" I motioned her to look around. There were 3 boys fanboying over her.

"They know me doesn't mean I know them."

Library

I'm going to sleep for the next hour. Surprisingly, she didn't make any sounds either.

3rd PERSON POV

~10 minute pass~

*ugh..I can't sleep* Jimin growled. Annoyed, he picks himself up from the table.

He sees someone that caught his eyes.

His right brow lifted to see Eunseo sleeping soundly in front of him. He took a closer look at her.

*..........she looks so cute. I hate myself to admit that but sleeping Eunseo just.........adorable? She doesn't look like arrogant witch at all but a cinnamon bun with a chubby cheeks.*

He couldn't resist but not to poke her cheeks. *It's so soft.* He giggles.

*......What the hell....she's drooling.* He giggles even louder before taking his phone out to take a picture.

*Eunseo, try me and I'll leaked this picture out..hehe.* He let out of evil laugh.

A/n: This episode, I got it from @suga_kim. Thank you~