#16 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV

"You."

"Me? You call me?" Joonjae look at the boy walking toward him.

"You know Eunseo and Jimin whatever his name, right?" He asked Saehoon and it make him really shocked.

"Yes I know her. Why?" Joonjae look at him.

"I need your help and I know you need my help too." He smirked. "Since your mother got into hospital, I think you need money."

"How did you know?" Joonjae really surprised this time.

"But if you need money, you must help me." He continue to smirked. "Call me." He passed his phone number.

***

"Hyung, you look pale.." Jimin look at Joonjae in worried face.

"Yes oppa. Jimin told you the truth." Eunseo tell him worried.

"Uh- I don't know.." Joonjae replied.

"Would you like go to clinic?" Jimin offered him.

"No. I'm just fine." Joonjae told him. *I have to do it. Sorry Eunseo, Jimin.*

"You want to go home oppa?" Eunseo asked Joonjae.

"Yes, see you-" Joonjae words was cut off by Jimin's phone.

"Ah sorry hyung. Eunseo parent said that her have to go home now." Jimin said after he read the text.

"It's okay. Bye guys. Be careful and Jimin, take care of her." Joonjae said before walking away from them.

"Yes hyung." Jimin feel something went wrong, why Joonjae said stuff like that.

<Tomorrow, on the street>

Eunseo text Jimin that she's on the way to his house.

Jimin: Are you really come over now?

Eunseo: Yes chiminie.

Jimin: Who send you?

Eunseo: I come by myself and now I was walking to your house.

Jimin: Walking? Why don't you grab a car, I mean your driver?

Eunseo: Just want to get fresh air.

Jimin: Okay, be careful jagi-ya~

Eunseo: Don't worry, Jiminie.

Jimin chuckled as he sat down at the table in front of his house. His parent already went out in the morning. He just play his phone while waiting Eunseo.

After 30 minute sitting there, Jimin feel worry about Eunseo. She has to show up 15 minutes ago but Jimin can't saw her anywhere. Jimin get up from his seat and start to find her.

He sighed in relief after saw one familiar person in front of him. It just 50 metres between him and Eunseo. Jimin was about run to her but he saw a car driving toward her.

"Eunseo!" Jimin could see Eunseo was waving at him but he ignored that and ran fast to Eunseo. It was late, the car already hit her which make her on the street now. All over her body was a red blood. Jimin immediately run to her.

"Hajima.. " Jimin cry seeing Eunseo on his hands. He touch Eunseo's head and his hand become red.

"Jimin..." Eunseo passed out in Jimin's hand.

A/n: Yo, she's not passed away or died. She just fainted.

"Call ambulance now!" Jimin shouted as the people around him took out their cellphone.

***

"Who did this?" Mr Heo put his palm on his face.

There was his wife, Mr Park and his wife too. They immediately rush to the hospital and saw Eunseo on the bed still unconscious while Jimin grabbing her hand tight sleeping soundly.

"Please be patient, Chihyeon. I know your daughter will be strong." Mr Park said to Mr Heo.

"Look at him, he always with Eunseo when the time Eunseo really need him." Mrs Heo told them about Jimin. 

Mrs Park trying to wake Jimin up from his sleep. "Jimin-ah, wake up." Mrs Park rubbed Jimin's hair.

Jimin wake up. But he doesn't want to move. His eyes was teary, looking at Eunseo. Thank goodness, Eunseo still alive not leaving him.

Jimin lifted up his head looking at Eunseo. He still grabbing Eunseo's hand tight. Suddenly, his tears falling down.

"Wake up, please. Don't leave me. I'm here by your side. Please wake up.." Jimin cry on Eunseo's hand. He doesn't care about his parent or Eunseo's parent. He just want to be by her side. It hurt him to look at Eunseo in condition like this. The parents sighed after saw Jimin couldn't move from Eunseo.

"Jimin, you should go home and rest. I and your mom will take care of her." Mrs Heo told him.

"I don't want to." Jimin said weakly.

"You should go home. You didn't come to your school for 3 days already." Mrs Park comforted him.

"I want to be with Eunseo. School or Eunseo is important?" Jimin said which the parent give a sighed.

"Eunseo is important and your school is important too. Let your mom do it. Now go back home and ready for school." Mr Heo open his mouth after being silence the whole time.

"But..-"

"No but. Please Jimin, you're hurting yourself." Mr Park said.

"Okay.." Jimin get up and walking toward the door. He don't want to leave. But he have to.

"Mom, dad.." All of them turn their head to the bed. Eunseo is wake up from her coma. Jimin ran to her bed and reached her hand. Holding her hand tight. His tears falling down again.

"Yes, Eunseo. We're here." Mr Heo said while grabbing his wife's hand. He smile happy after seeing Eunseo wake up.

"Eunseo, are you alright?" Jimin wiped his tears as Eunseo look at him.

Eunseo stare at him for a long time.

"Who are you? I know you?" Eunseo give question which make Jimin and the parents shocked.

"Mom..dad, who is this people?" Eunseo asked in confusion.

All their eyes become watery especially Jimin. He hugged Eunseo but Eunseo push him away.  He's become a bit little disappointed.

"Eunseo, I'm your boyfriend, Jimin. Don't you remember me? Chimchim?" Jimin hold her hand again. He asked Eunseo while crying so hard.

"I have a boyfriend but not you. Can you let go off my hands?" Eunseo push his hand away.

"Eunseo..really? You don't remember me?" Jimin wipe his tears away.

"Maybe you're my friend but not my boyfriend?"

"I'm your fiance. Look, this is your ring." Jimin took out her ring from his pocket and showed her. "I have the same ring. I'm your fiance. Trust me." Jimin showed his finger toward Eunseo. Eunseo look confuse right now.

"But that's not mine. Mom, dad..is it true I'm her fiance?" Eunseo look at her parent.

"Jimin is your fiance. It's true." Mr Park said while caressing her hair.

"Everyone is liar! I don't know who is he for me!" Eunseo shouted. "All of you get out! I don't want to see any of you!" Eunseo shouted again as she turn her body to other side.

Jimin's eyes become watery as she shouted like that. He kissed Eunseo forehead before go out from the room. Eunseo was little shock because she know the kiss and the lips. But she can't remember it.

I do not know what to say...