#08

JIMIN's POV

"Saehoon!" I punch Saehoon in the face.

"What that for?!" He rubbed his face.

"Can you stop screw up things?!" I hold his collar.

"Screw up what!?"

"Stop bothering Eunseo's live!" I punch him in the face again.

He fall on the floor. Blood dripping down on the floor as he swipe it. He give me a smirk.

"What? Why can't I? Who are you to her?" He stand up and walk closer to me.

"I'm her-" I stopped my words.

"Her what? Boyfriend who she left 5 years ago?"

I become speechless. How he know?

"How I know? Can we chat for a while?" He look at me.

I and him went to school's rooftop.

"So, how I know?" He said while walking around me. I keep silence.

"Her family was my family enemy but I want her. I like her for a long time. But you got her first before I. I was so stupid that time. I'm supposed to confess to her first but you did it. You such a cockblocker."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you understand? I know her for a long time. I know her since I kid. And I like her since that time but my family are enemy with her family. My father always said, 'Get her and make her fall for you, so you can get money.' He always said that. And I follow his order. I did that because not of money but my love for her." He play his fingers.

"You know Choi Joonjae right? Your bestfriend or adopted brother?"

I'm surprised. How he know?

"How did you know him?" I asked him. I want to know.

"He's the one who hit Eunseo by the car. I think you know it right? I don't know what he doing now but I know where he is. And one more thing, I'm really thankful of what he did. He help me to get Eunseo."

"You know? And what? Help you get Eunseo? You just ruin her life!"

"Of course I know and it truth, I'm ruining her life. Joonjae doing the wrong thing. So he ended up sleeping in the prison. Gangseoucheguk Busangwayeok-si. You know where to find him." He tapped my shoulder and leave me.

I stay there for a while before returning to my home.

Flashback

I ran out from the class and try to find Eunseo. I feel bad for her. I ignore her. I want to apologize.

I was walking around the library and then I heard someone crying. I go for a check and saw Saeyeon try make Eunseo calm down.

"He try to raped me but I ran away and that time I was thinking about the boys. What the hell I'm doing?"

"What? Who Eunseo?! Tell me!"

"S-Saehoon. He did it. He wasn't control himself."

Saehoon did what? I immediately run and search for Saehoon. I rush to him as I saw him. I give a punch on his face.

End of flashback

Choi Joonjae.....Kwon Saehoon....
Whose this peoples? Why they mention them? Ugh...I don't know. I'm confuse with this story.