#18 Flashback

AUTHOR's POV

"Really mom?" Jimin still don't get it what his mom trying to say.

"Yes, Eunseo and her family are moving to America." Mrs Park told him again.

"No.. I'm going to her house." Jimin take his jacket along with him before dash out from his house.

***

"Ding dong~"

The maids go open the door. "Who is that?" Eunseo asked the maids.

"It's Mr Jimin, Miss Eunseo." The maid said.

"Jimin?"

"Hi Eunseo." Jimin come in the house saw Eunseo eat her snacks.

"Have I ever told you my address? By the way, sit here with me." Eunseo tapped the seat beside her.

"Yes, you do." Jimin take a seat beside her.

"Why you here?" Eunseo asked him.

"Well, I want to make sure something before you go." Jimin said.

"M-make sure a-about w-what?" Eunseo back away when Jimin come closer to her face. "The maids a-are there, Jimin-ah.." Jimin come closer to her face which make her fall on the couch. Now Jimin above of her.

"Jimin!" Eunseo whispered to him.

Jimin kiss her lips. He kissed Eunseo's lips passionately. Eunseo hesitated to kiss him back but she did it. The maids was enjoying drama in front of them.

But Eunseo realize what she doing now. She quickly push Jimin away but Jimin hugging her. "What are you doing?!" Eunseo crying on his chest while hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mea-"

Eunseo push Jimin strongly and ran away to her room. Jimin grabbed his hair in frustration. He quickly get up ran after her.

"Eunseo, open the door please. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I want to meet you the last time before you go. I know you're moving to America. I don't want you to-"

"Jimin.." Eunseo opened the door. "Why you do that? I thought we're friend."

"I know but..really you want to leave?" Jimin looked at her.

"Come in."

Both of them sat on the bed.

"How did you know where is my room?" Eunseo asked Jimin.

"Secret~" Jimin grinned.

There was silence scene. They both looking at their feet.

"Eunseo." Jimin called her name.

"Herm?"

"I want to give you this." Jimin took out Eunseo's ring from his pocket. "Please keep this. It belong to someone but I want you to keep it."

"But.."

"No but, give me your hand." Jimin apply the ring on her finger. "Perfect."

"Is it your girlfriend's ring?" Eunseo asked looking at her finger. "Anyway it's beautiful."

"Yes, she doesn't remember me."

"She cheated on you?"

"No, she's kind. She got into accident."

"She is pretty?"

"Yeah, she really pretty like you. Her personality really same like you and that's why I.." Jimin's tears start to falling down. "I just miss her."