#14 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV

"Yes, please." Mr Heo give an order to his maid to pour the juice in his glass.

Eunseo bite her lips. Thinking if she can tell her dad about what she talk with her mom yesterday.

"Eunseo? Why you just keep quiet?" Mr Heo asked his the only daughter he have.

"Dad, may I talk with you after dinner?" Eunseo asked her dad nervously.

"Sure but after our guests come. Today, we have a guests. Please treat them nice, okay?" Mr Heo said.

"Guests? Who?"

"Mr Park and his family. It was surprise for you." He smile brightly.

"Okay, but why you didn't invite him to having dinner with us?"

"They have dinner with their clients so I shouldn't invite them."

<After the dinner>

"Ding Dong~" The sound of the bell rang. The maids quickly open the door and Eunseo saw one old man and old woman.

Mr Heo greeted them nice. "Long time no see!" They hugged each other.

"Eunseo, this is Mr Park and Mrs Park."

"Oh hi Mr Park and Mrs Park." Eunseo shake hand with Mr Park and hugged Mrs Park.

"Your daughter really beauty!" Mr Park said.

Eunseo just give them a smile.

"Shall we?" Mr Heo pointed at the living room.

All of them go to the living room. Sat on the couch. They started to chat about business and anything.

"Where is your son, Jimin? I really want to meet him." Mrs Heo open her mouth after Mr Heo and Mr Park end their conversation.

*Jimin? The new student is Park Jimin. Is it him?*

"Ah yes, last I seen him before when he was 10 years old maybe." Mr Heo plus.

"He is on his way to he-"

"Ding dong~"

"It's maybe him." Mrs Park told them.

All of their eyes are on the maids who going to open the door. Moment the maid open the door, "Sir, please come in." The maid said to him.

"Thank you."

He come in the house. He looked shocked after seeing the people in the house but immediately bow 90 degrees. He smile to everyone. "I'm sorry, I'm late." His eyes looking toward Eunseo. Eunseo could let her eyes in the other point, she keep looking at the guy in front her.

The situation: Mr Heo and Mr Park noticed the scene and smile together. Must be something right?

"Jimin?" Eunseo couldn't stop her mouth from asking.

"Well, we meet again today." He take a seat beside his mom.

"So you know each other?" Mr Park asked with 'really' happy smile on his face.

"I know her in my school today. She is a good friend for me." He said.

"Eunseo, this is my son Jimin. And we want to change that word 'friend' to 'fiance'?" Eunseo look at Jimin's mom come to her. She took a seat beside her.

"Eunseo, take care of him okay?" Mrs Park asked her while she ring the ring on her finger.

A/n: What meaning of ring the ring? I found the sentence in google >-<

"I-I..why you suddenly do this?" Eunseo look at her mom who do the same thing.

"It's good for you two." Mr Heo said.

"But dad.. We just 17 years old."

"Eunseo, age doesn't mean anything. I knew what am I doing now. I choose him because I know he is for you." Mr Heo told his daughter.

Mr Heo and Mr Park become a friend after the time Mr Kwon betrayed him. He promised to marry his daughter with Mr Park's son when they age up 23 years old.

Eunseo really shocked because of this sudden things. Really? Jimin be her fiance? The ring that she wore on her finger is proof that they have been engaged. Jimin wore the same ring with her.

"Jimin, bring Eunseo out for a talk. We back home first." Mr Park ordering Jimin while grabbing his wife's hand.

"Yes, dad." Jimin following his order without hesitation. "Your hand." Jimin shows his hand to Eunseo. That's mean he want to hold Eunseo hand guys.

Eunseo feel her heart beat fast. She refuse to hold his hand but her hand already in Jimin's hold. Jimin bring her to Yongdusan Park.

A/n: Please search about Yongdusan Park in the google lol. >-<

"I never been here before." Eunseo confessed as she look at Busan Tower.

"Really?" Jimin smile at her.

"Umh, yeppoe-ta!" Eunseo said excitedly.

"Shall we go there?" Jimin asked her.

"Next time. I want to talk about us. Can you?" Eunseo looked at him serious.

Jimin nodded as he grabbed Eunseo's hand. He bring her to somewhere to sit. There was a bunch and he bring her to sit there.

"So, you know about this?" Eunseo asked him.

"No." Jimin answered.

"Herm..this ring really prove that you are my fiance?" Eunseo look at Jimin's finger.

"Yes, you have the same one with me." Jimin chuckled.

"Can you not wear the ring tomorrow? At the school? You just can wear the ring on Saturday and Sunday." Eunseo said nervously.

"Why should I follow your order? I like this ring and I try to like you. You seems to be my type anyway."

"Wait..what??" Eunseo confuse.

"I try to like you, Miss Eunseo. That's why I kiss your cheek early."

"Actually Jimin, I like you at the first sight you know?" Eunseo told him the truth. Jimin looked shock at first but he keep smiling. "I want to tell my dad about this, but I never think that your family and my family are doing something like that. I can't believe it. Now really you be my fia-"

Eunseo sentence was cut off by Jimin. Jimin kiss her lips slowly. Eunseo was really shocked and Jimin noticed it. "I know you like me." Jimin whispered to her ear.

" Jimin whispered to her ear

A/n: How to explain?

"Kajja~ We should go home." Jimin grab her hand.

"Ah ne." Eunseo grab his hand tight.

Eunseo and Jimin like each other? How cute? And they got same ring! What happen next? Let's continue to read this book!