#24

Jimin's POV

I want to go out from the room. Actually, not going to interrupting the happy family. But I heard Eunseo call my name. The way she call my name..

"Jimin..."

I turn around looking at her.

"You two talk first." Mr Heo said before bring his wife out from the room.

"Yeah..what is it?" I acted like normal. Just her friend or enemy I think.

"Chimchim." Eunseo call my nickname. But how..?

Flashback

"Chimchim kyeopta!" Eunseo shouted excitedly.

"Who is Chimchim?" I asked her.

"Who else? It's my boyfriend." Eunseo said.

"What? You have another boyfriend?"

"No, it's you Jimin-ah~ Chimchim."

"I love anything you gave me jagi~" I kissed her cheek.

End of Flashback

"Jimin, I remember who you are."

"You remember me?"

"Your ring, my ring, it's prove everything."

"You kiss me on the cheek and said, "Is sho shoft." "

"I remember you bring me to Yongdusan Park. You kiss me there."

I can't believe it. She's really remember it.

"But I'm sorry for hurting you all this time. You hurt to see me playing with the boys. I know you mad, angry, disappointed of me. It's my fault." She's stood there, crying.

I go toward her, and hug her. This hug really mean to me. For a long time I waiting for this time. For her to come back to me. For her to remember me.

We stay for a while, she's sobbing on my shoulder. "Cry, Eunseo. I will be your place to dry your tears." I said.

Suddenly, she push me away from her. "I'm dirty, Jimin. Go away from me." She crying again.

A/n: Aish..jinjja..this girl really mean something..what dirty?

"Dirty? What do you mean?" What dirty she mean?

"S-Saehoon..h-he..r-rape-"

Yes, Saehoon. That bastard.

"Eunseo, I have to go right now. I will comeback." I said to her as I kiss her cheeks.

I want to find that bastard. I know he's doing something wrong to Eunseo. Everyday single day after Eunseo broke up with Hoseok hyung, her life change. Why suddenly she change to badgirl? She's not Eunseo I know before, like she just got forced by someone.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung, I want to talk about something with you all." Jungkook announced in the car.

"About Jimin and Eunseo?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah..what else?" Jungkook asked him back.

"I'm just guessing.." Yoongi said annoyingly.

"Yah..can you stop fighting?" Namjoon scolded.

"When did we fight?" Jungkook furrow his brows.

"Ah..stop talking nonsense. Let's drop some place to talk about it." I told them.