#10

EUNSEO's POV

"Minhyun - 78%"

"Suhyun - 86%"

"Jibeum - 97%"

"Jimin and Eunseo - 0%"

What? Jimin got zero? He learn hard on this subject I think. I turn around look at Jimin, he give me 'what' look.

"What??" The student ask each other.

"Both of you, meet me after class." The professor give me and Jimin an order.

JIMIN's POV

"That's all for today. Class dismiss."

I look at Eunseo who just landed her head on the table. I know she not attend the test because of yesterday.

"You two come here." The professor called us. "Can you tell me why don't you attend the test?"

"I have some family problem, so I have to go to Busan." I don't know..it's a lie or the truth..

"And you?" The professor asked Eunseo.

Eunseo just quiet at this time. She look down at her feet.

"Okay, you're not telling me." The professor start to pack his stuff. "You two are my best student but you don't attend the test. I'm disappointed of you two. Now leave." He leave me and Eunseo alone in the class.

Eunseo was about to leave too but I immediately grab her wrist.

"What?" She turn around to me.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, where else?"

"No, you come with me. I want to talk with you." I pull her until reach my car. "Where you want to bring me?" She said confuse.

<20 minutes passed>

"Han River?"

"You always said that you want to come here." I said as we start to walk.

"When did I said?" She look at me.

"People said, if we were sad, we can come here and make yourself calm down." I told her.

"Nah, people said, 'couple' will come here and do the kiss scene. That's what I hear from the people." She laugh a little. I'm happy to see her laugh.

"Really?" I stopped walking. I stand right in front her.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered.

"Why you stuttered?" I come closer to her face. I can tell, it just few inches away between of us.

I looked into her eyes. She do the same. I lifted up her chin and was about to kiss her but she look away.

"Why you doing this?" She asked with angry voice.

Because I love you.

"You hate me. Why you do that?" She hold her tears. I don't know why she hold tears, but I could see her eyes being red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I want to go home." She walk away from me. But I got her.

"I send you." I said.

"I can get taxi. And stop grabbing my wrist like that." She pull her hand.

"Please, at least hear for me once this time. I send you home."