#21 Flashback End

3rdPERSON's POV

"Why you bring me here?"

"Herm..I-I.."

"Why Saehoon? You have something to share with me? I'm sure I can help you." Eunseo looked at Saehoon in worried face. Saehoon look pale in Eunseo's eyes.

"I don't know why I had to change like this but after my parents gone and my father's company bankrupt because of me, I struggled too much things." Saehoon looking down at his feet.

"Hey, tell me. I can help you." Eunseo lifted up his chin.

"Are you sure you can help me?" Saehoon give her a weak look.

"I can help if the matter-"

"Brake up with that bastard."

"What?"

"That Hoseok! He is your boyfriend right? Brake up with him."

"What? Saehoon, why you suddenly act like this?"

"Don't you look at me? Since we children, I like you. But you just ignore me. Don't you know that? Can't you notice how I treat you more than a friend?"

"I want you to brake up with him!"

"No.. I won't do that." Eunseo said.

"Really? Follow me." Saehoon grabbed Eunseo's wrist tight.

"Yah let go off my hand!" Eunseo try to push his hand but he's too strong.

***

"..Uh..." Eunseo groan as her turn to the opposite direction from the light.

"Close the window please..." Eunseo mumbled.

Eunseo opened her eyes, look down at her at herself.

Nothing..nothing but her bra and underwear. She quickly wrap the blanket around herself.

"What happen..? Whose room is this?" Eunseo asked herself.

She don't remember how much she drink last night..first time she drank a alcohol. Her head is dizzy.

"Oh..you're awake." Saehoon smirked, came from the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"What you have done to me?!" Eunseo shouted as her tears falling down.

"Chill, it just a punishment for you."

"You raped me don't you? You crazy bastard! What do you want from me actually!?"

"Yes, I raped you. And you're the one who want it. I give you what you want. Don't you remember how you begging for it?" Saehoon smirked. "You just same like other sluts but they not pretty as you, babe."

"You crazy!! I call the cops to arrest you!"

"You call cops, I kill Jimin."

"And I kill Saeyeon."

"She's your sister!"

"Who care? She just give me in trouble. And for your information..she's not a good friend for you." He roll his eyes. "And don't forget to brake up with that bastard or I tell anyone about this."

Eunseo scared of what he say just now. "Give me back my clothes!" Eunseo shouted at him.

"Take it." Saehoon throw at her some clothes.

***

"Jagi..where are you going last night? We supposed to have dinner together." Hoseok pouted.